How to Major Overcome Debt Problems in North Bay
When you are looking at how to overcome major debt problems in North Bay, the best course of action is to tackle them sooner rather than later. Simply hoping and waiting for things to improve will likely result in less options being available to you down the road.
Sometimes you might know where to start and what to do, but if you’d like some guidance or information, feel free to contact us by phone or chat anonymously with us online. We’d be happy to answer your questions or schedule you an appointment to speak confidentially with one of our qualified Credit Counsellors. There is no charge or obligation with our appointments.
||Global News interviews Julia Fletcher
after she was able to overcome
her debt problems with help from
the Credit Counselling Society.
Watch News Clip
||CTV News reveals how Dan Robinson
managed to overcome & pay off
$30,000 in debt with help & advice
from the Credit Counselling Society.
See the News Story
Our friendly, professional Credit & Debt Counsellors will help you get your finances back on track with a realistic plan that’s broken down into practical steps. Here is some of what they can help you with:
- Creating a budget to manage all of your debts and household bills
- Showing you steps that you take right away to start dealing with your debts
- Discussing options that will help you pay off your debts or find alternatives to bankruptcy if you can’t afford to pay back all of what you owe
Warning Signs of Debt Problems for You or Someone You Know
For some people, their situation improves and they’re able to manage to get back on track without anyone else helping them. However, if you have been wrestling with a debt issue for over a year, watch out for these warning signs. They might indicate that you may have a more serious debt problem.
To determine if you could use some assistance getting your debts back on the right track, ask yourself:
- Is stress from your debt making it more challenging to manage everyday life?
- Are you no longer getting ahead making minimum monthly payments?
- Has your bank or credit union turned you down for a debt consolidation loan?
- Do you need your line of credit, over draft, or credit cards to ensure you can make ends meet every month?
- Are you receiving collections letters and phone calls?
- Are you embarrassed to let others know about your financial situation?
- Are worries about money keeping you wake at night?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you probably need help to deal with your debt, eliminate it, and get your financial picture back on track. Call us and speak with one of our experienced Debt & Credit Counselors today.
Options and Solutions to Deal with Debt Problems
Worry over money and debt problems can make you sick from all the anxiety and stress. In addition to all this, we see many people coming to see us who are afraid about what may happen to them.
Showing you options and solutions for your debt problems is only part of what we do. We’ll also take the time to answer your questions about money management issues so that you can make an informed decision about what to do and how to best deal with your debt problem.
Contact the Credit Counselling Society now by phone, email or anonymous online chat to ask us your questions or to make an appointment to speak confidentially with a Credit Counsellor in person or over the phone.
Extra Information About How to Manage, Fix, and Overcome Debt Problems in North Bay, Ontario
If you want to learn more on your own, here are popular topics that we get a lot of questions from
Ontarians who are searching for solutions about how to manage, fix, and eliminate their debt problems.
Contact us now at 1-888-527-8999 and we’d be happy to answer your questions or refer you to someone who can provide you with the specific advice or solution you may need.