Please submit a creative video essay, not exceeding 3 minutes in length, or a written essay, no longer than 500 words, that:
1. Explains how this scholarship will help you.
2. Explains your future aspirations.
3. Describes your passion for financial wellness. Here are some prompts to consider as you plan your submission (note: you are not required to address all items below):
- Why are you passionate about the importance of financial literacy?
- What does financial wellness mean to you?
- How have you influenced others towards a healthy approach to financial wellness?
- What are the financial principles that you live by?
- How do you plan to build a better financial future for yourself?
- How do you hope to leverage your future career in the service to others as it relates to financial literacy?
- How would you open up conversations about money in today’s society?
- Share about a project you undertook related to personal finance.
The sky is the limit!
*If applicable, you may submit supporting documentation that will enhance the judges’ understanding of your application.
How to Submit
Download and complete the application form.
Submit the completed application form, attaching the necessary documents, and if submitting a video, include the link in the body of your email, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an automatic reply indicating receipt of your submission. Please do not contact our office to confirm receipt.