Read past press releases from the Credit Counselling Society.
Below are press releases from the Credit Counselling Society.
- Credit Cards and Savings Tapped for Help During COVID Leaves Canadians Vulnerable as Livings Costs Rise
- Canadian Household Debt Still Growing, Now 166.9% In Third Quarter Of 2016
- Canadian Household Debt Ratio Climbs To Record High – Hits 167.6% In Second Quarter Of 2016
- Canadian Household Debt Ratio Eases Slightly In Q1 To 165.3%
- This April Fool’s Day, Don’t Be Fooled By Quick Fixes To Debt Problems
Ready for Some Help?
Our Credit Counsellors are experienced, professionally trained, and really care about helping our clients find the right solutions to their debt problems.
Read a summary of our initiatives and accomplishments from the past year.
Our President and CEO
Read about Scott Hannah, the president of CEO of the Credit Counselling Society.
Board of Directors
See the volunteer professionals and industry experts who guide and support our values.