Debt Problems in Burnaby, BC Have Solutions – We Are Here to Help
Proven Ways to Manage, Fix, & Overcome Debt Problems in Burnaby
Debt problems can happen to anyone in Burnaby, BC, and the one thing debt problems have in common is the huge stress, worry and sleepless nights they cause. If you’ve got a problem with debt, let us help you find the right the solution so that you can sleep better and not worry about your money and bills anymore.
How to Overcome Your Debt Problems
When you are looking at how to overcome major debt problems in Burnaby, the best course of action is to tackle them sooner rather than later. Simply hoping and waiting for things to improve will likely result in less options being available to you down the road.
You may have some idea about where to begin and what to do, but if you would like some help or guidance, please feel free to chat with us anonymously on our website or contact us by phone. We’d be happy to answer any questions you might have or help you make an appointment to talk with one of our professionally certified Credit Counsellors. Our appointments are always free, confidential, and without any obligation of any kind.
Our professional, friendly Credit Counsellors will help you get started with a realistic plan that’s broken down into doable steps that will get you back on track. Some of what they can help you with is:
- Putting together a budget to handle all your debts and living expenses
- Showing you things you can do right now to begin resolving your debt problems
- Discussing options with you that can help you pay down your debts or look at alternatives to going bankrupt if you aren’t able to afford to repay all of the debt you owe
People We Helped Interviewed on Global TV and CTV News
Occasionally, the news media will interview one or two Canadians we helped who are comfortable with publicly sharing their stories. Here are several of these experiences with the Credit Counselling Society.
Warning Signs of Debt Problems for You or Someone You Know
Sometimes your situation will improve and you’ll be able to get back on track without anyone else’s help. But if you’ve been struggling for over a year with your debt issues, look out for these warning signs that you might have a more serious debt problem.
To determine if you could use some assistance getting your debts back on the right track, ask yourself:
- Is stress from your debt making it more challenging to manage everyday life?
- Are you no longer getting ahead making minimum monthly payments?
- Has your bank or credit union turned you down for a debt consolidation loan?
- Do you need your line of credit, over draft, or credit cards to ensure you can make ends meet every month?
- Are you receiving collections letters and phone calls?
- Are you embarrassed to let others know about your financial situation?
- Are worries about money keeping you wake at night?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you probably need help to deal with your debt, eliminate it, and get your financial picture back on track. Call us and speak with one of our experienced Debt & Credit Counselors today.
Options and Solutions to Resolve Debt Problems
Worry over money and debt problems can make you sick from all the anxiety and stress. In addition to all this, we see many people coming to see us who are afraid about what may happen to them.
Walking you through options and solutions for your debt problems is part of how we can help you. We also take the time to answer any questions you might have about how to manage money, debt, and credit so that you can make informed choices about what to do and how to best deal with your debt problems.
Take the time now to contact the Credit Counselling Society by phone, email, or anonymous online chat to ask us the questions on your mind or to make an appointment to confidentially speak with one of our Credit Counsellors over the phone or in person.
Central Park Business Centre
300 – 3665 Kingsway
Vancouver, BC V5R 5W2
Extra Information About How to Manage, Fix, and Overcome Debt Problems in Burnaby, BC
If you’re curious or if you want to learn more on your own, here is information about some of the topics we receive the most questions about from British Columbians who are looking for solutions on how to manage, fix, and overcome their debt problems.
- 12 of the Fastest and Most Effective Ways to Get Out of Debt & Pay Down Debt in BC
- How to Deal with Collection Calls and Demand Letters
- What to Do if You Get Turned Down for a Debt Consolidation Loan in Burnaby
- Alternatives to Declaring Bankruptcy in Burnaby
- Debt Management Plan
Give us a call at 604-527-8999. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have or refer you to an friendly, experienced professional who can provide you with the specific advice or solution you need.
Placing Your Interests First
Our highest goal is to always put you first and look out for your best interests in all we do. One of the ways we do this is through accountability and transparency. Our organization and its staff are held to the most rigorous standards of accountability in our industry.