Debt Problems in Kelowna, BC Have Solutions – We Are Here to Help
Trusted Ways to Manage and Overcome Debt Problems in Kelowna
Debt problems can happen to anyone in Kelowna, BC, and the one thing debt problems have in common is the huge stress, worry and sleepless nights they cause. If you’ve got a problem with debt, let us help you find the right the solution so that you can sleep better and not worry about your money and bills anymore.
How to Overcome Your Debt Problems
When you’re considering how to overcome serious debt problems in Kelowna, the best way is to tackle them sooner than later. Waiting and hoping that things will get better means that you will probably end up with less options available to you in the future.
If you’re not sure what to do or where to start and you’d like some guidance or information, feel free to call us or anonymously chat with us online. We’re happy to answer your questions or help you make an appointment to speak with one of our accredited Counsellors confidentially. There is never any charge for our appointments, and we don’t obligate you anything.
Our friendly, professional Credit & Debt Counsellors will help you get your finances back on track with a realistic plan that’s broken down into practical steps. Here is some of what they can help you with:
- Putting together a budget to handle all your debts and living expenses
- Showing you things you can do right now to begin resolving your debt problems
- Discussing options with you that can help you pay down your debts or look at alternatives to going bankrupt if you aren’t able to afford to repay all of the debt you owe
People We Helped Interviewed on Global TV and CTV News
From time to time, the news media interviews some of the people we helped who are comfortable sharing their story publicly. Below are three Canadians who shared their experience with the Credit Counselling Society.
Warning Signs for Serious Debt Problems that Require Attention
Sometimes your situation will improve and you’ll be able to get back on track without anyone else’s help. But if you’ve been struggling for over a year with your debt issues, look out for these warning signs that you might have a more serious debt problem.
To determine if you could use some assistance getting your debts back on the right track, ask yourself:
- Is stress from your debt making it more challenging to manage everyday life?
- Are you no longer getting ahead making minimum monthly payments?
- Has your bank or credit union turned you down for a debt consolidation loan?
- Do you need your line of credit, over draft, or credit cards to ensure you can make ends meet every month?
- Are you receiving collections letters and phone calls?
- Are you embarrassed to let others know about your financial situation?
- Are worries about money keeping you wake at night?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you probably need help to deal with your debt, eliminate it, and get your financial picture back on track. Call us and speak with one of our experienced Debt & Credit Counselors today.
Options and Solutions to Resolve Debt Problems
Worrying about money and debt problems can literally make you sick from all the stress. But in addition to worrying about their money, we’ve found that many people come to us afraid of what might happen to them.
Helping you work through various options and solutions for your debt challenges is only part of the help we provide. We also want to make the time to answer any questions you may have about money management, credit, and debt issues so you can make an informed choice about what to do and how you would like to deal with your debt problems.
Feel free to use the phone, anonymous online chat, or email to ask us your questions or to make an appointment to talk with one of our Debt Counsellors. Appointments with the Credit Counselling Society’s Counsellors are available in person or over the phone and are always free, non-judgmental, and completely confidential.
Stewart Centre Building
Suite 375 – 1855 Kirschner Road
Kelowna, BC V1Y 4N7
Extra Information About How to Manage, Fix, and Overcome Debt Problems in Kelowna, BC
If you want to learn more on your own, here are popular topics that we get a lot of questions from
British Columbians who are searching for solutions about how to manage, fix, and eliminate their debt problems.
- 12 Ways How to Get Out of Debt in BC
- How to Deal with Collection Calls and Demand Letters
- What to Do if You Get Turned Down for a Debt Consolidation Loan in Kelowna
- Alternatives to Declaring Bankruptcy in Kelowna
- Debt Management Plan
Give us a call at 250-860-3000. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have or refer you to an friendly, experienced professional who can provide you with the specific advice or solution you need.
Putting Your Interests First
Our highest priority is to always put you first and look out for your best interests in all that we do. One way we do this is through transparency and accountability. Both our staff and our organization are held to the highest standards of accountability in our industry.