Serious Debt Problem Warning Signs
For some people, their situation improves and they’re able to manage to get back on track without anyone else helping them. However, if you have been wrestling with a debt issue for over a year, watch out for these warning signs. They might indicate that you may have a more serious debt problem.
To figure out if you need some assistance to get your debts back on track, ask yourself:
- Is debt stress making it more difficult to deal with everyday life?
- Do you notice that you are no longer getting ahead simply making minimum payments?
- Have you been declined for a debt consolidation loan?
- Do you depend on your credit cards, line of credit, or overdraft to make ends meet each month?
- Are you on the receiving end of collection calls or letters?
- Are you embarrassed to let others know about your financial situation?
- Are worries about money keeping you wake at night?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you probably need help to deal with your debt, eliminate it, and get your financial picture back on track. Call us and speak with one of our experienced Debt & Credit Counselors today.
Options and Solutions to Deal with Debt Problems
Worrying about money and debt problems can literally make you sick from all the stress. But in addition to worrying about their money, we’ve found that many people come to us afraid of what might happen to them.
Walking you through options and solutions for your debt problems is part of how we can help you. We also take the time to answer any questions you might have about how to manage money, debt, and credit so that you can make informed choices about what to do and how to best deal with your debt problems.
Take the time now to contact the Credit Counselling Society by phone, email, or anonymous online chat to ask us the questions on your mind or to make an appointment to confidentially speak with one of our Credit Counsellors over the phone or in person.