How We Help You to Stop Re-Borrowing Your Payday Loan to Make Ends Meet
Across Alberta many individuals and couples tell us that it would have been nice to know about our help sooner!
We can help you get your finances back on track. We can help you to:
- Stop relying on payday loans
- Show you how to manage your monthly bills and expenses to deal with your payday loans in High River and get out of debt
- Get through the month with a realistic budget
- Save thousands of dollars in interest payments
- Avoid having to declare bankruptcy
No one plans to get into debt or get stuck in a payday loan cycle. We know how hard it can be to ask for help, but you’ll feel better knowing what you can do about your debts.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don’t need to borrow with payday loans.
Solutions for Debt in Alberta that a Counsellor will Help You Learn More About
There are a lot of ways you can get your finances back on track. Your Credit Counsellor with explain what you need to know. The goal is to give you the information you need so that you can decide what to do about your situation.
Some of the options to deal with debt are:
- A debt consolidation and repayment program that lowers your payments and charges less interest
- Help putting together an affordable monthly budget so you can live within your means and qualify for a debt consolidation loan from your bank or credit union
- Legal ways of eliminating debt, like bankruptcy or a Consumer Proposal
The Longer You Wait to Get Help with Your Payday Loans in High River the Less Solutions You’ll Have Available
The majority of the people that we help tell us that they struggled for over a year to deal with their payday loans. They never got ahead – only more frustrated. Don’t be one of these clients who waited. Contact us now. We serve High River, Alberta and can be reached at 403-263-9905. We’re happy to help.