How We Help You to Stop Re-Borrowing Your Payday Loan to Make Ends Meet
People we help across Alberta often tell us that they wish they had come to see us sooner!
Let us help you get back on track. We can help you to:
- Stop the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you don’t have more month than money
- Explore options to consolidate payday loans and debts in Red Deer into one affordable monthly payment to get out of debt
- Avoid bankruptcy
- Save thousands in interest
Sometimes it can be really hard to ask for help, but you’ll feel better once you know what your options are. In fact the majority of the people we help tell us that they sleep better at night after speaking with one of our Counsellors.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don’t need to borrow with payday loans.
Options in Alberta a Counsellor will Provide You with Information About
There are a lot of ways you can get your finances back on track. Your Credit Counsellor with explain what you need to know. The goal is to give you the information you need so that you can decide what to do about your situation.
Some of the options to deal with debt are:
- A debt consolidation and repayment program that lowers your payments and charges less interest
- Help putting together an affordable monthly budget so you can live within your means and qualify for a debt consolidation loan from your bank or credit union
- Legal ways of eliminating debt, like bankruptcy or a Consumer Proposal
You’ll Have More Options to Deal with Your Red Deer Payday Loans if You Contact Us Sooner
The majority of the people that we help tell us that they struggled for over a year to deal with their payday loans. They never got ahead – only more frustrated. Don’t be one of these clients who waited. Contact us now. We serve Red Deer, Alberta and can be reached at 1-888-527-8999. We’re happy to help.