How We Help You Avoid Relying on Payday Loans to Pay for Living Expenses
Across Alberta people we help always comment how if they had known about us sooner, they would have come for help sooner!
Let us help you get your finances back on track. We can help you get started with a plan to:
- Break the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you have enough money to take care of your expenses
- Explore monthly payment and consolidation options for your debts and payday loans in St. Paul
- Save thousands of dollars in interest
- Avoid having to file for bankruptcy
No one plans to get into debt or get stuck in a payday loan cycle. We know how hard it can be to ask for help, but you’ll feel better knowing what you can do about your debts.
Don’t let payday loans become a huge burden. We can help you consolidate payments with one affordable payment that fits your budget.
Alberta Debt Relief Options a Counsellor Will Explain
There are many ways to deal with debt. Your Credit Counsellor will provide you with information so that you can make an informed decision about what is best for you.
Some of the options to deal with debt are:
- A debt consolidation and repayment program that lowers your payments and charges less interest
- Help putting together an affordable monthly budget so you can live within your means and qualify for a debt consolidation loan from your bank or credit union
- Legal ways of eliminating debt, like bankruptcy or a Consumer Proposal
The Longer You Wait to Get Help with Your Payday Loans in St. Paul the Less Solutions You’ll Have Available
Most of the people that we help report that they were stuck in the payday loan cycle for over a year before getting help. Break out of the trap and get on with your life. Contact us now from St. Paul, Alberta for help at 1-888-527-8999.