How We Help You Avoid Relying on Payday Loans to Pay for Living Expenses
Across BC many individuals and couples tell us that it would have been nice to know about our help sooner!
We can help you get your finances back on track. We can help you to:
- Stop relying on payday loans
- Show you how to manage your monthly bills and expenses to deal with your payday loans in Colwood and get out of debt
- Get through the month with a realistic budget
- Save thousands of dollars in interest payments
- Avoid having to declare bankruptcy
Asking for help can be hard, or even embarrassing. We know you didn’t plan to get into trouble with payday loans, so don’t suffer alone. You’ll feel better once you know what you can do about your debts.
Don’t let payday loans become a huge burden. We can help you consolidate payments with one affordable payment that fits your budget.
Options in BC a Counsellor will Provide You with Information About
There are a lot of ways you can get your finances back on track. Your Credit Counsellor with explain what you need to know. The goal is to give you the information you need so that you can decide what to do about your situation.
Some of the ways to resolve your debt troubles are:
- A debt repayment plan with reduced interest and consolidated payments
- Help to arrange a manageable budget so that you qualify for a consolidation loan
- Legal debt relief options offered through the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act, which can include a Consumer Proposal or bankruptcy
The Longer You Wait to Get Help with Your Payday Loans in Colwood the Less Solutions You’ll Have Available
Most of the people that we help report that they were stuck in the payday loan cycle for over a year before getting help. Break out of the trap and get on with your life. Contact us now from Colwood, BC for help at 250-382-9559.
Office Serving Colwood
Cook Medical Building
Suite 214 – 1175 Cook Street
Victoria, BC V8V 4A1