How We Help You Break Free from Depending on Payday Loans
Across BC people we help always comment how if they had known about us sooner, they would have come for help sooner!
Let us help you get your finances back on track. We can help you get started with a plan to:
- Break the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you have enough money to take care of your expenses
- Explore monthly payment and consolidation options for your debts and payday loans in Duncan
- Save thousands of dollars in interest
- Avoid having to file for bankruptcy
Asking for help can be hard, or even embarrassing. We know you didn’t plan to get into trouble with payday loans, so don’t suffer alone. You’ll feel better once you know what you can do about your debts.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don’t need to borrow with payday loans.
Options in BC a Counsellor will Provide You with Information About
There are a lot of ways you can get your finances back on track. Your Credit Counsellor with explain what you need to know. The goal is to give you the information you need so that you can decide what to do about your situation.
Some of the ways to resolve your debt troubles are:
- A debt repayment plan with reduced interest and consolidated payments
- Help putting together an affordable monthly budget so you can live within your means and qualify for a debt consolidation loan from your bank or credit union
- Legal ways of eliminating debt, like bankruptcy or a Consumer Proposal
Don’t Wait to Get Help with Your Duncan Payday Loans – You’ll Have Less Options the Longer You Wait
The majority of the people that we help tell us that they struggled for over a year to deal with their payday loans. They never got ahead – only more frustrated. Don’t be one of these clients who waited. Contact us now. We serve Duncan, BC and can be reached at 1-888-527-8999. We’re happy to help.