How We Help You to Stop Re-Borrowing Your Payday Loan to Make Ends Meet
People we help across BC often tell us that they wish they had come to see us sooner!
Let us help you get back on track. We can help you to:
- Stop the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you don’t have more month than money
- Explore options to consolidate payday loans and debts in New Westminster into one affordable monthly payment to get out of debt
- Avoid bankruptcy
- Save thousands in interest
Asking for help can be hard, or even embarrassing. We know you didn’t plan to get into trouble with payday loans, so don’t suffer alone. You’ll feel better once you know what you can do about your debts.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don’t need to borrow with payday loans.
BC Debt Relief Options a Counsellor Will Explain
There’s no one-size-fits-all way to dealing with your debts. You’ll want to get information from your Counsellor that lets you deal with your circumstances once and for all.
Some of the ways to resolve your debt troubles are:
- A debt repayment plan with reduced interest and consolidated payments
- Help putting together an affordable monthly budget so you can live within your means and qualify for a debt consolidation loan from your bank or credit union
- Legal ways of eliminating debt, like bankruptcy or a Consumer Proposal
You’ll Have More Options to Deal with Your New Westminster Payday Loans if You Contact Us Sooner
The majority of the people that we help tell us that they struggled for over a year to deal with their payday loans. They never got ahead – only more frustrated. Don’t be one of these clients who waited. Contact us now. We serve New Westminster, BC and can be reached at 604-527-8999. We’re happy to help.
New Westminster Office
Suite 400 – 88 Sixth Street
New Westminster, BC V3L 5B3