How We Help You Avoid Relying on Payday Loans to Pay for Living Expenses
People we help across BC often tell us that they wish they had come to see us sooner!
Let us help you get back on track. We can help you to:
- Stop the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you don’t have more month than money
- Explore options to consolidate payday loans and debts in Vancouver Island into one affordable monthly payment to get out of debt
- Avoid bankruptcy
- Save thousands in interest
Sometimes it can be really hard to ask for help, but you’ll feel better once you know what your options are. In fact the majority of the people we help tell us that they sleep better at night after speaking with one of our Counsellors.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don’t need to borrow with payday loans.
Options in BC a Counsellor will Provide You with Information About
There’s no one-size-fits-all way to dealing with your debts. You’ll want to get information from your Counsellor that lets you deal with your circumstances once and for all.
Some of the ways to resolve your debt troubles are:
- A debt repayment plan with reduced interest and consolidated payments
- Help from your bank or credit union once you have a realistic budget that lets you live within your means
- Legal resolutions offered through a trustee, like a Consumer Proposal or bankruptcy
You’ll Have More Options to Deal with Your Vancouver Island Payday Loans if You Contact Us Sooner
The majority of the people that we help tell us that they struggled for over a year to deal with their payday loans. They never got ahead – only more frustrated. Don’t be one of these clients who waited. Contact us now. We serve Vancouver Island, BC and can be reached at 1-888-527-8999. We’re happy to help.