How We Help You Avoid Relying on Payday Loans to Pay for Living Expenses
People we help across BC often tell us that they wish they had come to see us sooner!
Let us help you get back on track. We can help you to:
- Stop the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you don’t have more month than money
- Explore options to consolidate payday loans and debts in Victoria into one affordable monthly payment to get out of debt
- Avoid bankruptcy
- Save thousands in interest
No one plans to get into debt or get stuck in a payday loan cycle. We know how hard it can be to ask for help, but you’ll feel better knowing what you can do about your debts.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don’t need to borrow with payday loans.
Solutions for Debt in BC that a Counsellor will Help You Learn More About
There’s no one-size-fits-all way to dealing with your debts. You’ll want to get information from your Counsellor that lets you deal with your circumstances once and for all.
Some of the options to deal with debt are:
- A debt consolidation and repayment program that lowers your payments and charges less interest
- Help putting together an affordable monthly budget so you can live within your means and qualify for a debt consolidation loan from your bank or credit union
- Legal ways of eliminating debt, like bankruptcy or a Consumer Proposal
The Longer You Wait to Get Help with Your Payday Loans in Victoria the Less Solutions You’ll Have Available
Countless numbers of people we have helped have told us that they stressed about their payday loans for over a year before getting help. They got deeper into debt, lost sleep and their health and work suffered. Don’t be one of them. We’re ready to help you, and we serve Victoria, BC. Contact us now at 250-382-9559.
Cook Medical Building
Suite 214 – 1175 Cook Street
Victoria, BC V8V 4A1