How We Help You Avoid Relying on Payday Loans to Pay for Living Expenses
People we help across Manitoba often tell us that they wish they had come to see us sooner!
Let us help you get back on track. We can help you to:
- Stop the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you don’t have more month than money
- Explore options to consolidate payday loans and debts in Winnipeg into one affordable monthly payment to get out of debt
- Avoid bankruptcy
- Save thousands in interest
No one plans to get into debt or get stuck in a payday loan cycle. We know how hard it can be to ask for help, but you’ll feel better knowing what you can do about your debts.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don’t need to borrow with payday loans.
Solutions for Debt in Manitoba that a Counsellor will Help You Learn More About
There are many ways to deal with debt. Your Credit Counsellor will provide you with information so that you can make an informed decision about what is best for you.
Some of the options to deal with debt are:
- A debt consolidation and repayment program that lowers your payments and charges less interest
- Help to arrange a manageable budget so that you qualify for a consolidation loan
- Legal debt relief options offered through the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act, which can include a Consumer Proposal or bankruptcy
Don’t Wait to Get Help with Your Winnipeg Payday Loans – You’ll Have Less Options the Longer You Wait
The majority of the people that we help tell us that they struggled for over a year to deal with their payday loans. They never got ahead – only more frustrated. Don’t be one of these clients who waited. Contact us now. We serve Winnipeg, Manitoba and can be reached at 204-942-8789. We’re happy to help.
Suite 611 – 428 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3C 0E2