Objective Non-Profit Options & Debt Consolidation Advice in Canada
If you’ve been declined for a debt consolidation loan and are struggling to keep up with your bills, don’t let stress and worry get to you. A Canadian non-profit service can help you.
An experienced, non-profit professional Credit & Debt Counsellor can lay out all your options for you and help you find the right solution that will work best for your situation regardless of whether maxed out credit cards, bad credit or other problems have held you back from getting a debt consolidation loan. A good non-profit service, won’t push any particular solution on you. Instead, their debt consolidation advice should be centered around your financial situation, your priorities and finding what option will work best for you.
A Not For Profit Service Can Help You Get Your Finances Back on Track, Save Money and Pay Off Debt
A non-profit Counsellor can help you get started right away with a plan that includes:
- Exploring all of your debt consolidation options to deal with your debt and regain financial stability
- Repaying your debt with one affordable monthly payment
- Helping you create a spending plan to effectively manage all of your bills and living expenses
- Save thousands of dollars in interest charges
Canadian Non-Profit Credit & Debt Counselling Services
Click on any of the links below to find a local non-profit credit & debt counselling service:
Ontario Debt Consolidation Help
Quebec Debt Consolidation Help
Nova Scotia Debt Consolidation Help
- Halifax Debt Consolidation Help
- Dartmouth Debt Consolidation Help
- Turo Debt Consolidation Help
- Cape Breton Debt Consolidation Help
- Sydney Debt Consolidation Help
Newfoundland & Labrador Debt Consolidation Help
Feel free to call any of these credit counselling services to learn more or to make an appointment to speak with one of their Counsellors. Our appointments with these organizations are free, confidential and non-judgmental.
Learn More About Various Debt Consolidation Options
If you would like to look into this some more before you talk to anyone, feel free to check out the the eight most common ways to consolidate debt in Canada.