Serious Debt Problem Warning Signs
Sometimes your situation will improve and you’ll be able to get back on track without anyone else’s help. But if you’ve been struggling for over a year with your debt issues, look out for these warning signs that you might have a more serious debt problem.
To figure out if you need some assistance to get your debts back on track, ask yourself:
- Is debt stress making it more difficult to deal with everyday life?
- Do you notice that you are no longer getting ahead simply making minimum payments?
- Have you been declined for a debt consolidation loan?
- Do you depend on your credit cards, line of credit, or overdraft to make ends meet each month?
- Are you on the receiving end of collection calls or letters?
- Are you embarrassed to let others know about your financial situation?
- Are worries about money keeping you wake at night?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you probably need help to deal with your debt, eliminate it, and get your financial picture back on track. Call us and speak with one of our experienced Debt & Credit Counselors today.
Options and Solutions for Debt Problems
Worry over money and debt problems can make you sick from all the anxiety and stress. In addition to all this, we see many people coming to see us who are afraid about what may happen to them.
Walking you through options and solutions for your debt problems is part of how we can help you. We also take the time to answer any questions you might have about how to manage money, debt, and credit so that you can make informed choices about what to do and how to best deal with your debt problems.
Take the time now to contact the Credit Counselling Society by phone, email, or anonymous online chat to ask us the questions on your mind or to make an appointment to confidentially speak with one of our Credit Counsellors over the phone or in person.
Extra Information About How to Manage, Fix, and Overcome Debt Problems in Airdrie, Alberta
If you’re curious or if you want to learn more on your own, here is information about some of the topics we receive the most questions about from Albertans who are looking for solutions on how to manage, fix, and overcome their debt problems.
Contact us now at 1-888-527-8999 and we’d be happy to answer your questions or refer you to someone who can provide you with the specific advice or solution you may need.