Warning Signs for Serious Debt Problems that Require Attention
Sometimes your situation will improve and you’ll be able to get back on track without anyone else’s help. But if you’ve been struggling for over a year with your debt issues, look out for these warning signs that you might have a more serious debt problem.
To determine if you could use some assistance getting your debts back on the right track, ask yourself:
- Is stress from your debt making it more challenging to manage everyday life?
- Are you no longer getting ahead making minimum monthly payments?
- Has your bank or credit union turned you down for a debt consolidation loan?
- Do you need your line of credit, over draft, or credit cards to ensure you can make ends meet every month?
- Are you receiving collections letters and phone calls?
- Are you embarrassed to let others know about your financial situation?
- Are worries about money keeping you wake at night?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you probably need help to deal with your debt, eliminate it, and get your financial picture back on track. Call us and speak with one of our experienced Debt & Credit Counselors today.
Options and Solutions to Deal with Debt Problems
It comes as no surprise that constantly worrying about money and debt problems can actually make you sick from all the stress and anxiety. In addition to these worries, we’ve found that a lot of people come to see us because they are afraid of what could happen to them.
Showing you options and solutions for your debt problems is only part of what we do. We’ll also take the time to answer your questions about money management issues so that you can make an informed decision about what to do and how to best deal with your debt problem.
Contact the Credit Counselling Society now by phone, email or anonymous online chat to ask us your questions or to make an appointment to speak confidentially with a Credit Counsellor in person or over the phone.
More Information About How to Manage, Fix, and Overcome Debt Problems in Lethbridge, Alberta
If you want to learn more on your own, here are popular topics that we get a lot of questions from
Albertans who are searching for solutions about how to manage, fix, and eliminate their debt problems.
Contact us now at 1-888-527-8999 and we’d be happy to answer your questions or refer you to someone who can provide you with the specific advice or solution you may need.