Help with Debt Problems in New Westminster, BC – Real Solutions That Really Work
Proven Ways to Manage, Fix, & Overcome Debt Problems in New Westminster
Debt problems can happen to anyone in New Westminster, BC, and the one thing debt problems have in common is the huge stress, worry and sleepless nights they cause. If you’ve got a problem with debt, let us help you find the right the solution so that you can sleep better and not worry about your money and bills anymore.
How to Major Overcome Debt Problems in New Westminster
When you’re considering how to overcome serious debt problems in New Westminster, the best way is to tackle them sooner than later. Waiting and hoping that things will get better means that you will probably end up with less options available to you in the future.
Sometimes you might know where to start and what to do, but if you’d like some guidance or information, feel free to contact us by phone or chat anonymously with us online. We’d be happy to answer your questions or schedule you an appointment to speak confidentially with one of our qualified Credit Counsellors. There is no charge or obligation with our appointments.
Our helpful, professional Credit & Debt Counsellors will guide you on the path to getting your finances back on track with a practical plan that is broken down into realistic steps. Here is what they will likely help you with:
- Creating a spending plan to make sure all your debts and household bills are taken care of
- Showing you what you can begin doing right away to start addressing your debt problems
- Exploring options that will allow you to pay back your debts or find alternative options to filling for bankruptcy if you can’t reasonably afford to pay back all of the debts you owe
People We’ve Helped Interviewed on CTV News and Global TV
At times, the news media will interview one of the people we helped who are comfortable sharing their story with the public. Below are three of these stories.
Warning Signs for Serious Debt Problems that Require Attention
For some people, their situation improves and they’re able to manage to get back on track without anyone else helping them. However, if you have been wrestling with a debt issue for over a year, watch out for these warning signs. They might indicate that you may have a more serious debt problem.
To decide if you need someone else’s assistance to get yourself back on track with your debts, ask yourself:
- Is stress about your debt making it hard to cope with everyday life?
- Do you feel that only making minimum payments isn’t getting you ahead?
- Have you been turned down for a consolidation loan?
- Do you rely on your overdraft, line of credit or credit cards to make ends meet?
- Are you receiving collection calls or letters?
- Does your financial situation cause you embarrassment?
- Are you losing sleep at night because of worry over money problems?
If you responded “yes” to any of these questions, then it’s highly likely that you need assistance putting together a plan to get your finances back on track and eliminate your debts. One of our Credit & Debt Counselors would be happy to help you. Speak with one today.
Options and Solutions to Resolve Debt Problems
Worrying about money and debt problems can literally make you sick from all the stress. But in addition to worrying about their money, we’ve found that many people come to us afraid of what might happen to them.
Showing you options and solutions for your debt problems is only part of what we do. We’ll also take the time to answer your questions about money management issues so that you can make an informed decision about what to do and how to best deal with your debt problem.
Contact the Credit Counselling Society now by phone, email or anonymous online chat to ask us your questions or to make an appointment to speak confidentially with a Credit Counsellor in person or over the phone.
Extra Information About How to Manage, Fix, and Overcome Debt Problems in New Westminster, BC
If your looking to learn more on your own, here’s some more information on some of the subjects we receive a lot of questions about from
British Columbians who are trying to find out how to manage and fix their debt problems to get them under control.
- 12 of the Quickest and Most Effective Ways to Pay Down Debt in BC
- How to Handle & Stop Collection Calls and Demand Letters
- Debt Consolidation Loans & What to Do if You’re Declined in New Westminster
- Info on Alternatives to Filing Bankruptcy in New Westminster
- Information About Debt Management Programs
Call us at 604-527-8999. We’re here to answer your questions or refer you to the most qualified, professional who can provide you with the advice or solution you require.
Ensuring Your Interests are Always First
In everything we do, our goal is to always put the interests of consumers first and do what is best for them. Two important ways we pursue this is through transparency and accountability. We are held accountable to the highest and most demanding standards in our industry.