Warning Signs of Debt Problems for You or Someone You Know
Sometimes your situation will improve and you’ll be able to get back on track without anyone else’s help. But if you’ve been struggling for over a year with your debt issues, look out for these warning signs that you might have a more serious debt problem.
To decide if you need someone else’s assistance to get yourself back on track with your debts, ask yourself:
- Is stress about your debt making it hard to cope with everyday life?
- Do you feel that only making minimum payments isn’t getting you ahead?
- Have you been turned down for a consolidation loan?
- Do you rely on your overdraft, line of credit or credit cards to make ends meet?
- Are you receiving collection calls or letters?
- Are you embarrassed by your financial situation?
- Are you having trouble sleeping because of money worries?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions about the signs of debt problems, then you most likely need help to eliminate your debts and get your finances back on track. Speak with one of our Credit & Debt Counselors today.
Options and Solutions for Debt Problems
Worrying about money and debt problems can literally make you sick from all the stress. But in addition to worrying about their money, we’ve found that many people come to us afraid of what might happen to them.
Showing you options and solutions for your debt problems is only part of what we do. We’ll also take the time to answer your questions about money management issues so that you can make an informed decision about what to do and how to best deal with your debt problem.
Contact the Credit Counselling Society now by phone, email or anonymous online chat to ask us your questions or to make an appointment to speak confidentially with a Credit Counsellor in person or over the phone.
514 – 130 Albert Street
Ottawa, ON, K1P 5G4
More Information About How to Manage, Fix, and Overcome Debt Problems in Ottawa, Ontario
If you’re curious or if you want to learn more on your own, here is information about some of the topics we receive the most questions about from Ontarians who are looking for solutions on how to manage, fix, and overcome their debt problems.
- 12 of the Fastest and Most Effective Ways to Get Out of Debt & Pay Down Debt in Ontario
- What to Do About Collection Letters and Calls
- Debt Consolidation Loans and What to Do if You Get Turned Down in Ottawa
- Different Options Than Going Bankrupt in Ottawa
- Debt Management Programs
Contact us now at 613-234-0505 and we’d be happy to answer your questions or refer you to someone who can provide you with the specific advice or solution you may need.