How to Major Overcome Debt Problems in Saskatoon
When you’re considering how to overcome serious debt problems in Saskatoon, the best way is to tackle them sooner than later. Waiting and hoping that things will get better means that you will probably end up with less options available to you in the future.
You may have some idea about where to begin and what to do, but if you would like some help or guidance, please feel free to chat with us anonymously on our website or contact us by phone. We’d be happy to answer any questions you might have or help you make an appointment to talk with one of our professionally certified Credit Counsellors. Our appointments are always free, confidential, and without any obligation of any kind.
||Global News interviews Julia Fletcher
after she was able to overcome
her debt problems with help from
the Credit Counselling Society.
Watch News Clip
||CTV News reveals how Dan Robinson
managed to overcome & pay off
$30,000 in debt with help & advice
from the Credit Counselling Society.
See the News Story
Our professional, friendly Credit Counsellors will help you get started with a realistic plan that’s broken down into doable steps that will get you back on track. Some of what they can help you with is:
- Creating a spending plan to make sure all your debts and household bills are taken care of
- Showing you what you can begin doing right away to start addressing your debt problems
- Exploring options that will allow you to pay back your debts or find alternative options to filling for bankruptcy if you can’t reasonably afford to pay back all of the debts you owe
Warning Signs of Debt Problems for You or Someone You Know
Sometimes your situation will improve and you’ll be able to get back on track without anyone else’s help. But if you’ve been struggling for over a year with your debt issues, look out for these warning signs that you might have a more serious debt problem.
To figure out if you need some assistance to get your debts back on track, ask yourself:
- Is debt stress making it more difficult to deal with everyday life?
- Do you notice that you are no longer getting ahead simply making minimum payments?
- Have you been declined for a debt consolidation loan?
- Do you depend on your credit cards, line of credit, or overdraft to make ends meet each month?
- Are you on the receiving end of collection calls or letters?
- Does your financial situation cause you embarrassment?
- Are you losing sleep at night because of worry over money problems?
If you responded “yes” to any of these questions, then it’s highly likely that you need assistance putting together a plan to get your finances back on track and eliminate your debts. One of our Credit & Debt Counselors would be happy to help you. Speak with one today.
Options and Solutions to Resolve Debt Problems
Worrying about money and debt problems can literally make you sick from all the stress. But in addition to worrying about their money, we’ve found that many people come to us afraid of what might happen to them.
Walking you through options and solutions for your debt problems is part of how we can help you. We also take the time to answer any questions you might have about how to manage money, debt, and credit so that you can make informed choices about what to do and how to best deal with your debt problems.
Take the time now to contact the Credit Counselling Society by phone, email, or anonymous online chat to ask us the questions on your mind or to make an appointment to confidentially speak with one of our Credit Counsellors over the phone or in person.
Suite 105 – 220 20th Street West
Saskatoon, SK S7M 0W9
Extra Information About How to Manage, Fix, and Overcome Debt Problems in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
If you’re curious or if you want to learn more on your own, here is information about some of the topics we receive the most questions about from Saskatchewanians who are looking for solutions on how to manage, fix, and overcome their debt problems.
Call us at 306-500-8104. We’re here to answer your questions or refer you to the most qualified, professional who can provide you with the advice or solution you require.