How We Help You Break Free from Depending on Payday Loans
People we help across Alberta often tell us that they wish they had come to see us sooner!
Let us help you get back on track. We can help you to:
- Stop the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you don’t have more month than money
- Explore options to consolidate payday loans and debts in Calgary into one affordable monthly payment to get out of debt
- Avoid bankruptcy
- Save thousands in interest
No one plans to get into debt or get stuck in a payday loan cycle. We know how hard it can be to ask for help, but you’ll feel better knowing what you can do about your debts.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don’t need to borrow with payday loans.
Alberta Debt Relief Options a Counsellor Will Explain
There are a lot of ways you can get your finances back on track. Your Credit Counsellor with explain what you need to know. The goal is to give you the information you need so that you can decide what to do about your situation.
Some ways to deal with your debts include:
- A Debt Management Program to consolidate your payments and repay what you owe without borrowing more money
- Help from your bank or credit union once you have a realistic budget that lets you live within your means
- Legal resolutions offered through a trustee, like a Consumer Proposal or bankruptcy
The Longer You Wait to Get Help with Your Payday Loans in Calgary the Less Solutions You’ll Have Available
Most of the people that we help report that they were stuck in the payday loan cycle for over a year before getting help. Break out of the trap and get on with your life. Contact us now from Calgary, Alberta for help at 403-263-9905.
Suite 210 – 1935 32 Avenue NE
Calgary, AB T2E 7C8