How We Help You to Stop Re-Borrowing Your Payday Loan to Make Ends Meet
People we help across BC often tell us that they wish they had come to see us sooner!
Let us help you get back on track. We can help you to:
- Stop the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you don’t have more month than money
- Explore options to consolidate payday loans and debts in Delta into one affordable monthly payment to get out of debt
- Avoid bankruptcy
- Save thousands in interest
Asking for help can be hard, or even embarrassing. We know you didn’t plan to get into trouble with payday loans, so don’t suffer alone. You’ll feel better once you know what you can do about your debts.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don’t need to borrow with payday loans.
Solutions for Debt in BC that a Counsellor will Help You Learn More About
There are a lot of ways you can get your finances back on track. Your Credit Counsellor with explain what you need to know. The goal is to give you the information you need so that you can decide what to do about your situation.
Some of the ways to resolve your debt troubles are:
- A debt repayment plan with reduced interest and consolidated payments
- Help to arrange a manageable budget so that you qualify for a consolidation loan
- Legal debt relief options offered through the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act, which can include a Consumer Proposal or bankruptcy
Don’t Wait to Get Help with Your Delta Payday Loans – You’ll Have Less Options the Longer You Wait
Countless numbers of people we have helped have told us that they stressed about their payday loans for over a year before getting help. They got deeper into debt, lost sleep and their health and work suffered. Don’t be one of them. We’re ready to help you, and we serve Delta, BC. Contact us now at 604-527-8999.
Office Serving Delta
Suite 400 – 88 Sixth Street
New Westminster, BC V3L 5B3