How We Help You to Stop Re-Borrowing Your Payday Loan to Make Ends Meet
Across BC people we help always comment how if they had known about us sooner, they would have come for help sooner!
Let us help you get your finances back on track. We can help you get started with a plan to:
- Break the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you have enough money to take care of your expenses
- Explore monthly payment and consolidation options for your debts and payday loans in Fernie
- Save thousands of dollars in interest
- Avoid having to file for bankruptcy
Asking for help can be hard, or even embarrassing. We know you didn’t plan to get into trouble with payday loans, so don’t suffer alone. You’ll feel better once you know what you can do about your debts.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don’t need to borrow with payday loans.
BC Debt Relief Options a Counsellor Will Explain
There’s no one-size-fits-all way to dealing with your debts. You’ll want to get information from your Counsellor that lets you deal with your circumstances once and for all.
Some of the ways to resolve your debt troubles are:
- A debt repayment plan with reduced interest and consolidated payments
- Help to arrange a manageable budget so that you qualify for a consolidation loan
- Legal debt relief options offered through the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act, which can include a Consumer Proposal or bankruptcy
You’ll Have More Options to Deal with Your Fernie Payday Loans if You Contact Us Sooner
Most of the people that we help report that they were stuck in the payday loan cycle for over a year before getting help. Break out of the trap and get on with your life. Contact us now from Fernie, BC for help at 1-888-527-8999.