How We Help You to Stop Re-Borrowing Your Payday Loan to Make Ends Meet
Across BC people we help always comment how if they had known about us sooner, they would have come for help sooner!
Let us help you get your finances back on track. We can help you get started with a plan to:
- Break the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you have enough money to take care of your expenses
- Explore monthly payment and consolidation options for your debts and payday loans in Fraser Valley
- Save thousands of dollars in interest
- Avoid having to file for bankruptcy
No one plans to get into debt or get stuck in a payday loan cycle. We know how hard it can be to ask for help, but you’ll feel better knowing what you can do about your debts.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don’t need to borrow with payday loans.
BC Debt Relief Options a Counsellor Will Explain
There are a lot of ways you can get your finances back on track. Your Credit Counsellor with explain what you need to know. The goal is to give you the information you need so that you can decide what to do about your situation.
Some of the options to deal with debt are:
- A debt consolidation and repayment program that lowers your payments and charges less interest
- Help from your bank or credit union once you have a realistic budget that lets you live within your means
- Legal resolutions offered through a trustee, like a Consumer Proposal or bankruptcy
You’ll Have More Options to Deal with Your Fraser Valley Payday Loans if You Contact Us Sooner
Countless numbers of people we have helped have told us that they stressed about their payday loans for over a year before getting help. They got deeper into debt, lost sleep and their health and work suffered. Don’t be one of them. We’re ready to help you, and we serve Fraser Valley, BC. Contact us now at 604-859-5757.
Office Serving the Fraser Valley
Suite 209 – 2316 McCallum Road
Abbotsford, BC V2S 3P4