How We Help You to Stop Re-Borrowing Your Payday Loan to Make Ends Meet
Across BC many individuals and couples tell us that it would have been nice to know about our help sooner!
We can help you get your finances back on track. We can help you to:
- Stop relying on payday loans
- Show you how to manage your monthly bills and expenses to deal with your payday loans in Langford and get out of debt
- Get through the month with a realistic budget
- Save thousands of dollars in interest payments
- Avoid having to declare bankruptcy
Asking for help can be hard, or even embarrassing. We know you didn’t plan to get into trouble with payday loans, so don’t suffer alone. You’ll feel better once you know what you can do about your debts.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don’t need to borrow with payday loans.
BC Debt Relief Options a Counsellor Will Explain
There are many ways to deal with debt. Your Credit Counsellor will provide you with information so that you can make an informed decision about what is best for you.
Some ways to deal with your debts include:
- A Debt Management Program to consolidate your payments and repay what you owe without borrowing more money
- Help putting together an affordable monthly budget so you can live within your means and qualify for a debt consolidation loan from your bank or credit union
- Legal ways of eliminating debt, like bankruptcy or a Consumer Proposal
Don’t Wait to Get Help with Your Langford Payday Loans – You’ll Have Less Options the Longer You Wait
Most of the people that we help report that they were stuck in the payday loan cycle for over a year before getting help. Break out of the trap and get on with your life. Contact us now from Langford, BC for help at 250-382-9559.
Office Serving Langford
Cook Medical Building
Suite 214 – 1175 Cook Street
Victoria, BC V8V 4A1