How We Help You Avoid Relying on Payday Loans to Pay for Living Expenses
People we help across BC often tell us that they wish they had come to see us sooner!
Let us help you get back on track. We can help you to:
- Stop the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you don’t have more month than money
- Explore options to consolidate payday loans and debts in North Vancouver into one affordable monthly payment to get out of debt
- Avoid bankruptcy
- Save thousands in interest
Sometimes it can be really hard to ask for help, but you’ll feel better once you know what your options are. In fact the majority of the people we help tell us that they sleep better at night after speaking with one of our Counsellors.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don’t need to borrow with payday loans.
Options in BC a Counsellor will Provide You with Information About
There are many ways to deal with debt. Your Credit Counsellor will provide you with information so that you can make an informed decision about what is best for you.
Some of the ways to resolve your debt troubles are:
- A debt repayment plan with reduced interest and consolidated payments
- Help putting together an affordable monthly budget so you can live within your means and qualify for a debt consolidation loan from your bank or credit union
- Legal ways of eliminating debt, like bankruptcy or a Consumer Proposal
You’ll Have More Options to Deal with Your North Vancouver Payday Loans if You Contact Us Sooner
Most of the people that we help report that they were stuck in the payday loan cycle for over a year before getting help. Break out of the trap and get on with your life. Contact us now from North Vancouver, BC for help at 604-527-8999.
Office Serving North Vancouver
Suite 495 – 1140 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 4G1