How We Help You to Stop Re-Borrowing Your Payday Loan to Make Ends Meet
Across BC people we help always comment how if they had known about us sooner, they would have come for help sooner!
Let us help you get your finances back on track. We can help you get started with a plan to:
- Break the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you have enough money to take care of your expenses
- Explore monthly payment and consolidation options for your debts and payday loans in Vernon
- Save thousands of dollars in interest
- Avoid having to file for bankruptcy
No one plans to get into debt or get stuck in a payday loan cycle. We know how hard it can be to ask for help, but you’ll feel better knowing what you can do about your debts.
Don’t let payday loans become a huge burden. We can help you consolidate payments with one affordable payment that fits your budget.
Options in BC a Counsellor will Provide You with Information About
There are many ways to deal with debt. Your Credit Counsellor will provide you with information so that you can make an informed decision about what is best for you.
Some ways to deal with your debts include:
- A Debt Management Program to consolidate your payments and repay what you owe without borrowing more money
- Help from your bank or credit union once you have a realistic budget that lets you live within your means
- Legal resolutions offered through a trustee, like a Consumer Proposal or bankruptcy
You’ll Have More Options to Deal with Your Vernon Payday Loans if You Contact Us Sooner
Most of the people that we help report that they were stuck in the payday loan cycle for over a year before getting help. Break out of the trap and get on with your life. Contact us now from Vernon, BC for help at 1-888-527-8999.