How We Help You Avoid Relying on Payday Loans to Pay for Living Expenses
People we help across Ontario often tell us that they wish they had come to see us sooner!
Let us help you get back on track. We can help you to:
- Stop the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you don’t have more month than money
- Explore options to consolidate payday loans and debts in Essex into one affordable monthly payment to get out of debt
- Avoid bankruptcy
- Save thousands in interest
Asking for help can be hard, or even embarrassing. We know you didn’t plan to get into trouble with payday loans, so don’t suffer alone. You’ll feel better once you know what you can do about your debts.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don’t need to borrow with payday loans.
Solutions for Debt in Ontario that a Counsellor will Help You Learn More About
There are a lot of ways you can get your finances back on track. Your Credit Counsellor with explain what you need to know. The goal is to give you the information you need so that you can decide what to do about your situation.
Some of the ways to resolve your debt troubles are:
- A debt repayment plan with reduced interest and consolidated payments
- Help putting together an affordable monthly budget so you can live within your means and qualify for a debt consolidation loan from your bank or credit union
- Legal ways of eliminating debt, like bankruptcy or a Consumer Proposal
You’ll Have More Options to Deal with Your Essex Payday Loans if You Contact Us Sooner
Countless numbers of people we have helped have told us that they stressed about their payday loans for over a year before getting help. They got deeper into debt, lost sleep and their health and work suffered. Don’t be one of them. We’re ready to help you, and we serve Essex, Ontario. Contact us now at 1-888-527-8999.