How We Help You to Stop Re-Borrowing Your Payday Loan to Make Ends Meet
People we help across Ontario often tell us that they wish they had come to see us sooner!
Let us help you get back on track. We can help you to:
- Stop the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you don’t have more month than money
- Explore options to consolidate payday loans and debts in Thunder Bay into one affordable monthly payment to get out of debt
- Avoid bankruptcy
- Save thousands in interest
Asking for help can be hard, or even embarrassing. We know you didn’t plan to get into trouble with payday loans, so don’t suffer alone. You’ll feel better once you know what you can do about your debts.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don’t need to borrow with payday loans.
Ontario Debt Relief Options a Counsellor Will Explain
There’s no one-size-fits-all way to dealing with your debts. You’ll want to get information from your Counsellor that lets you deal with your circumstances once and for all.
Some ways to deal with your debts include:
- A Debt Management Program to consolidate your payments and repay what you owe without borrowing more money
- Help to arrange a manageable budget so that you qualify for a consolidation loan
- Legal debt relief options offered through the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act, which can include a Consumer Proposal or bankruptcy
The Longer You Wait to Get Help with Your Payday Loans in Thunder Bay the Less Solutions You’ll Have Available
Most of the people that we help report that they were stuck in the payday loan cycle for over a year before getting help. Break out of the trap and get on with your life. Contact us now from Thunder Bay, Ontario for help at 1-888-527-8999.