How We Help You Avoid Relying on Payday Loans to Pay for Living Expenses
People we help across the Yukon often tell us that they wish they had come to see us sooner!
Let us help you get back on track. We can help you to:
- Stop the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you don’t have more month than money
- Explore options to consolidate payday loans and debts in the Yukon into one affordable monthly payment to get out of debt
- Avoid bankruptcy
- Save thousands in interest
No one plans to get into debt or get stuck in a payday loan cycle. We know how hard it can be to ask for help, but you’ll feel better knowing what you can do about your debts.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don’t need to borrow with payday loans.
Solutions for Debt in Canada that a Counsellor will Help You Learn More About
There’s no one-size-fits-all way to dealing with your debts. You’ll want to get information from your Counsellor that lets you deal with your circumstances once and for all.
Some ways to deal with your debts include:
- A Debt Management Program to consolidate your payments and repay what you owe without borrowing more money
- Help from your bank or credit union once you have a realistic budget that lets you live within your means
- Legal resolutions offered through a trustee, like a Consumer Proposal or bankruptcy
You’ll Have More Options to Deal with Your Yukon Payday Loans if You Contact Us Sooner
Countless numbers of people we have helped have told us that they stressed about their payday loans for over a year before getting help. They got deeper into debt, lost sleep and their health and work suffered. Don’t be one of them. We’re ready to help you, and we serve the Yukon. Contact us now at 1-888-527-8999.