Free Debt Relief in Kelowna, BC & Debt Elimination Solutions – Programs, Options & Services
How to pay off and reduce credit card debt: Debt settlement, debt management, forgiveness of debt letter, debt consolidation and more.
You need debt relief in Kelowna, BC with a solution that works. While some ads make it sound easy, it is a process you need to be committed to – and we can help. In Canada there are many programs and ways to deal with debt.
You might not know which solution to choose when you look at all of the options that can help you with your debts.
Do your research, read online reviews or ask a well-regarded non profit credit & debt counselling company for help.
It Can Be Hard to Deal with Debt Stress – We Can Help
Stress and worries about money will wear you down. With credit cards at their limits, trouble sleeping and not enough money to pay monthly bills, you need to know where to turn for real solutions. Find out how to deal with your debts without borrowing more money.
Even if you’ve been declined by your bank when you tried to consolidate your loans, it is possible to get back in control of your credit cards and debts. Regardless of your situation, there is hope that you can be debt free. We are here to help.
Why You Need to Make a Debt Relief Plan Today
We can help you:
- Repay your debts with one affordable monthly payment
- Save thousands of dollars in interest
- Look at options to get out of debt and re-establish financial stability
- Pay your bills and living expenses by managing your money better
Contact us now. One of our highly trained, professional Credit & Debt Counsellors would be happy to help you!
Get Out of Debt – Explore Your Options and Choose the Best One
It can be hard to know what option will work best when you first look at what to do about your debts.
An experienced Debt Counsellor will give you the information you need to make a decision. They will answer your questions and take the time to explain the short and long-term consequences of all your options.
Some of the debt help solutions a Credit Counsellor serving Kelowna will talk to you about are:
- Debt repayment and consolidation programs to make it easier to manage all of your bill payments and living expenses.
- Debt management programs where your creditors work with you to help you repay what you owe. In many cases your creditors will stop charging you interest.
- Help with your personal or family budget if you want to refinance an existing loan or mortgage.
- Referral to a bankruptcy trustee for information on going bankrupt if you are insolvent, or filing a Consumer Proposal if you can repay part of what you owe.
- There are pros and cons in regard to how debt settlements work in Canada (making one large payment to your creditor). You’ll want to know about the long term consequences ahead of time, before you ask to have some of your debt written off.
- Debt relief companies offer different services so find out how to do research to find reviews you can trust.
- A Credit Counsellor will outline the steps to take to communicate effectively with creditors, stop stressful collection calls and write a forgiveness of debt letter.
- What to do to repay government debt.
Ask a Credit Counsellor How to Get Out of Debt
Ask your Counsellor your questions so that you understand the options you have to deal with your debts, starting right away.
The longer you wait, the less options you’ll have. The best solution to choose will be the one that fits your budget and helps you avoid getting into debt again in the future.
Next Steps to Take to Get Help with Your Debts
You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain when you contact the right debt relief organization. Last year alone, almost 70,000 Canadians asked us for help. 97% of them said they would recommend our service to others. We are also the winner of the 2021 Consumer Choice Award in several cities across Canada.
Give us a call right now to find out how we can help you too. You’ll feel better knowing how to handle your situation.
Free, Confidential Debt Help – Contact a Credit Counsellor Now
Having an appointment is free, confidential and you can talk to the Credit Counsellor in person or over the phone. You won’t be obligated to anything by speaking with your Counsellor, and they won’t judge you.
Waiting might only make it worse – Contact us now at 250-860-3000.
With Canada’s most trusted and highest accredited non-profit credit counselling service available in Kelowna, what’s holding you back? Get relief from your stress and debt today.
Find out more about the Credit Counselling Society, how we provide debt relief and why people trust us to help them with their money and debt problems.
Stewart Centre Building
Suite 375 – 1855 Kirschner Road
Kelowna, BC V1Y 4N7