Get Debt Relief in Oak Bay, BC & Eliminate Debt with Solutions, Options, Programs & Services
How to make debt reduction work; Eliminating credit card debt, settlement solutions, debt management & repayment, debt forgiveness letter and debt consolidation options.
You need debt relief in Oak Bay, BC with a solution that works. While some ads make it sound easy, it is a process you need to be committed to – and we can help. In Canada there are many programs and ways to deal with debt.
You might not know which solution to choose when you look at all of the options that can help you with your debts.
Do your research, read online reviews or ask a well-regarded non profit credit & debt counselling company for help.
It Can Be Hard to Deal with Debt Stress – We Can Help
Stress and worries about money will wear you down. With credit cards at their limits, trouble sleeping and not enough money to pay monthly bills, you need to know where to turn for real solutions. Find out how to deal with your debts without borrowing more money.
We are here to help, because no matter what your situation, there is hope that you can be debt free. If you’ve been declined by your lender when you wanted to consolidate your loans, it is still possible to get back in control of your credit cards and debts. It really is. Let us show you your options.
Get started right now by speaking with one of our friendly Credit Counsellors. All you need to do is call us to make an appointment or ask just ask us some questions. Our appointments completely confidential and free of charge, and all of our Counsellors are friendly, professionally trained, and non-judgmental.
Canadians We Helped Interviewed on the News
At times, the news media will interview one of the people we helped who are comfortable sharing their story with the public. Below are three of these stories.
Reasons to Make a Debt Relief Plan Today
We can help you:
- Save thousands of dollars of interest
- Repay your debts with one manageable monthly payment
- Explore options to get out of debt and regain financial stability
- Manage your money better – pay all of your bills and living expenses
Contact us now. One of our friendly, accredited Debt Counsellors would be happy to assist you!
Explore Your Options to Get Out of Debt – Choose the Best One
When you start looking at what to do about your debts, it can be hard to know which option will work best. An experienced Credit Counsellor will answer your questions, explain the short and long-term consequences and give you the information you need to make a decision.
Some of the debt relief options and tips a Credit Counsellor serving Oak Bay will explain are:
- Debt repayment and consolidation programs to make it easier to manage all of your bill payments and living expenses.
- Debt management programs where your creditors work with you to help you repay what you owe. In many cases your creditors will stop charging you interest.
- Help with your personal or family budget if you want to refinance an existing loan or mortgage.
- Referral to a bankruptcy trustee for information on going bankrupt if you are insolvent, or filing a Consumer Proposal if you can repay part of what you owe.
- There are pros and cons in regard to how debt settlements work in Canada (making one large payment to your creditor). You’ll want to know about the long term consequences ahead of time, before you ask to have some of your debt written off.
- Debt relief companies offer different services so find out how to do research to find reviews you can trust.
- A Credit Counsellor will outline the steps to take to communicate effectively with creditors, stop stressful collection calls and write a forgiveness of debt letter.
- What to do to repay government debt.
There’s a Way to Turn Things Around
“I was in a financial hole. . .the interest alone was burying me, and I couldn’t seem to make any progress paying it off. Someone in my family suggested I contact the Credit Counselling Society to see if they could help. I met with a very nice man who was able to show me how to do a proper budget, and he contacted all the creditors for me and got my interest dropped . . . He got me on a payment plan that took into consideration my income and other living expenses & bills . . . I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to get out of debt and start building their credit again.”
– April, Actual Client Review from Facebook
Ask a Credit Counsellor How to Get Out of Debt
Ask your Counsellor your questions so that you understand the options you have to deal with your debts, starting right away.
The longer you wait, the less options you’ll have. The best solution to choose will be the one that fits your budget and helps you avoid getting into debt again in the future.
Take the Next Step to Get Help with Your Debts
Once you decide to get help from the right debt relief organization, your worries will be put at ease. Close to 70,000 Canadians last year alone contacted us for help with their finances. When asked, 97% of them responded that they would recommend our service to other people. We have also won the 2021 Consumer Choice Award in many cities in many provinces across Canada.
Find out how we can help you – Give us a call right now. After you’ve got the information you need to handle your situation, you’ll feel better.
Get Free, Confidential Debt Help – Talk to a Credit Counsellor Right Now
Appointments are free, confidential and available either in person or over the phone. Your Counsellor won’t judge you and you’re not obligated to anything after the appointment.
You have nothing to gain if you wait – Contact us now at 250-382-9559.
With free assistance available from a non-profit, certified credit counselling service in Oak Bay, what’s stopping you from getting help today? Get relief from your debt and stress today.
Find out more about the Credit Counselling Society and why people trust us to help them with their money and debt problems.
Office Serving Oak Bay
Cook Medical Building
Suite 214 – 1175 Cook Street
Victoria, BC V8V 4A1
We can help. Give us a call at 1-888-527-8999 or send us a quick note to call you back and we’ll be in touch to answer any questions you may have about debt. We’ll help you find a solution that works best for you.