Free Debt Help in Durham Region, Ontario & Debt Elimination Solutions – Options, Services & Programs
How to make debt reduction work; Eliminating credit card debt, settlement solutions, debt management & repayment, debt forgiveness letter and debt consolidation options.
Do you want debt relief in Durham Region, Ontario and consolidation solutions that work? Some ads make it sound easy, but finding the right solution is a process – and we can help. In Canada there are many options to deal with debt.
Finding the best solution for you can be hard with so many programs and options to choose from.
Take a little time to do your research, find online reviews or ask a reputable non-profit debt counselling organization for help.
We Can Help You Eliminate the Stress of Being in Debt
Get help lifting the weight of stress and money worries off your shoulders. Sleepless nights, maxed out credit cards or not being able to pay your monthly bills – that’s no way to live. And the right debt solution won’t put you deeper into debt.
Even if you’ve been declined by your bank when you tried to consolidate your loans, it is possible to get back in control of your credit cards and debts. Regardless of your situation, there is hope that you can be debt free. We are here to help.
Why You Need to Make a Debt Relief Plan Today
We can help you:
- Repay your debts with one affordable monthly payment
- Save thousands of dollars in interest
- Look at options to get out of debt and re-establish financial stability
- Pay your bills and living expenses by managing your money better
Contact us now. One of our highly trained, professional Credit & Debt Counsellors would be happy to help you!
Get Out of Debt – Explore Your Options and Choose What Will Work Best for You
When you start looking at what to do about your debts, it can be hard to know which option will work best. An experienced Credit Counsellor will answer your questions, explain the short and long-term consequences and give you the information you need to make a decision.
Some of the debt relief options and tips a Credit Counsellor serving Durham Region will explain are:
- Debt repayment and consolidation programs to make managing all of your bills and living expenses more affordable.
- Debt management programs where your creditors help you to repay what you owe by waiving or eliminating ongoing interest and fees.
- Assistance with your budget to help you qualify to refinance your existing loan or mortgage.
- Legal options provided by a bankruptcy trustee when you are insolvent. These include referral to a trustee to find out about declaring bankruptcy or filing a Consumer Proposal when you can repay part of what you owe.
- Lump sum payment arrangements and how debt settlement works in Canada. There are advantages and disadvantages to making one large payment, after which your creditors will write off anything left owing. You’ll want to know about the long term consequences ahead of time.
- Researching debt relief companies and how to find reliable, truthful reviews.
- You might not be able to repay your debts, so you need to know how to communicate with your creditors in a way to stop stressful collection calls or write a forgiveness of debt letter.
- Dealing with and paying off government debt.
Get Out of Debt – Ask a Credit Counsellor How
Your Counsellor will answer your questions and give you the information you need to start dealing with your debts right away. The best option will be the one that fits your budget and lets you deal with your debts once and for all.
Get Help with Your Debts – Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step
You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain when you contact the right debt relief organization. Last year alone, almost 70,000 Canadians asked us for help. 97% of them said they would recommend our service to others. We are also the winner of the 2021 Consumer Choice Award in several cities across Canada.
Give us a call right now to find out how we can help you too. You’ll feel better knowing how to handle your situation.
Get Free, Confidential Debt Relief – Talk to a Credit Counsellor Right Now
Having an appointment is free, confidential and you can talk to the Credit Counsellor in person or over the phone. You won’t be obligated to anything by speaking with your Counsellor, and they won’t judge you.
Waiting might only make it worse – Contact us now at 647-776-0485.
With Canada’s most trusted and highest accredited non-profit credit counselling service available in Durham Region, what’s holding you back? Get relief from your stress and debt today.
Find out more about the Credit Counselling Society and why people trust us to help them with their money and debt problems.