Get Debt Relief in Pickering, Ontario & Eliminate Debt with Solutions, Options, Programs & Services
Credit card debt reduction and how to get out of debt: Settling what you owe, debt management, debt forgiveness letter, debt consolidation and more.
Do you want debt relief in Pickering, Ontario and consolidation solutions that work? Some ads make it sound easy, but finding the right solution is a process – and we can help. In Canada there are many options to deal with debt.
Finding the best solution for you can be hard with so many programs and options to choose from.
Take a little time to do your research, find online reviews or ask a reputable non-profit debt counselling organization for help.
Dealing with Debt Stress is Difficult – We Can Help
Stress and worries about money will wear you down. With credit cards at their limits, trouble sleeping and not enough money to pay monthly bills, you need to know where to turn for real solutions. Find out how to deal with your debts without borrowing more money.
Even if you’ve been declined by your bank when you tried to consolidate your loans, it is possible to get back in control of your credit cards and debts. Regardless of your situation, there is hope that you can be debt free. We are here to help.
Get started right now by speaking with one of our friendly Credit Counsellors. All you need to do is call us to make an appointment or ask just ask us some questions. Our appointments completely confidential and free of charge, and all of our Counsellors are friendly, professionally trained, and non-judgmental.
Canadians We Helped Interviewed on the News
Occasionally, the news media will interview one or two Canadians we helped who are comfortable with publicly sharing their stories. Here are several of these experiences with the Credit Counselling Society.
Why You Need to Make a Debt Relief Plan Today
We can help you:
- Save thousands of dollars of interest
- Repay your debts with one manageable monthly payment
- Explore options to get out of debt and regain financial stability
- Manage your money better – pay all of your bills and living expenses
Contact us now. One of our highly trained, professional Credit & Debt Counsellors would be happy to help you!
Get Out of Debt – Explore Your Options and Choose the Best One
When you start looking at what to do about your debts, it can be hard to know which option will work best. An experienced Credit Counsellor will answer your questions, explain the short and long-term consequences and give you the information you need to make a decision.
Some of the debt relief options and tips a Credit Counsellor serving Pickering will explain are:
- Debt repayment and consolidation programs to make managing all of your bills and living expenses more affordable.
- Debt management programs where your creditors help you to repay what you owe by waiving or eliminating ongoing interest and fees.
- Assistance with your budget to help you qualify to refinance your existing loan or mortgage.
- Legal options provided by a bankruptcy trustee when you are insolvent. These include referral to a trustee to find out about declaring bankruptcy or filing a Consumer Proposal when you can repay part of what you owe.
- Lump sum payment arrangements and how debt settlement works in Canada. There are advantages and disadvantages to making one large payment, after which your creditors will write off anything left owing. You’ll want to know about the long term consequences ahead of time.
- Researching debt relief companies and how to find reliable, truthful reviews.
- You might not be able to repay your debts, so you need to know how to communicate with your creditors in a way to stop stressful collection calls or write a forgiveness of debt letter.
- Dealing with and paying off government debt.
There’s a Way to Turn Things Around
“I was in a financial hole. . .the interest alone was burying me, and I couldn’t seem to make any progress paying it off. Someone in my family suggested I contact the Credit Counselling Society to see if they could help. I met with a very nice man who was able to show me how to do a proper budget, and he contacted all the creditors for me and got my interest dropped . . . He got me on a payment plan that took into consideration my income and other living expenses & bills . . . I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to get out of debt and start building their credit again.”
– April, Actual Client Review from Facebook
Get Out of Debt – Ask a Credit Counsellor How
Ask your Counsellor your questions so that you understand the options you have to deal with your debts, starting right away.
The longer you wait, the less options you’ll have. The best solution to choose will be the one that fits your budget and helps you avoid getting into debt again in the future.
Get Help with Your Debts – Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step
You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain when you contact the right debt relief organization. Last year alone, almost 70,000 Canadians asked us for help. 97% of them said they would recommend our service to others. We are also the winner of the 2021 Consumer Choice Award in several cities across Canada.
Give us a call right now to find out how we can help you too. You’ll feel better knowing how to handle your situation.
Get Free, Confidential Debt Help – Talk to a Credit Counsellor Right Now
Appointments are free, confidential and available either in person or over the phone. Your Counsellor won’t judge you and you’re not obligated to anything after the appointment.
Waiting might only make it worse – Contact us now at 647-776-0485.
With Canada’s most trusted and highest accredited non-profit credit counselling service available in Pickering, what’s holding you back? Get relief from your stress and debt today.
Find out more about the Credit Counselling Society and why people trust us to help them with their money and debt problems.
Office Serving Pickering
Suite 520 – 425 Bloor Street East
Toronto, ON M4W 3R4
With Canada’s most trusted and highest accredited non-profit credit counselling service available in Canada, what’s holding you back?