Free Debt Relief in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario & Debt Elimination Solutions – Programs, Options & Services
Credit card debt reduction and how to get out of debt: Settling what you owe, debt management, debt forgiveness letter, debt consolidation and more.
Do you want debt relief in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario and consolidation solutions that work? Some ads make it sound easy, but finding the right solution is a process – and we can help. In Canada there are many options to deal with debt.
You might not know which solution to choose when you look at all of the options that can help you with your debts.
Do your research, read online reviews or ask a well-regarded non profit credit & debt counselling company for help.
Dealing with Debt Stress is Difficult – We Can Help
Stress and worries about money will wear you down. With credit cards at their limits, trouble sleeping and not enough money to pay monthly bills, you need to know where to turn for real solutions. Find out how to deal with your debts without borrowing more money.
Regardless of your situation, there is hope that you can be debt free. Your bank might have turned you down for a consolidation loan, but it is still possible to get back on track with your credit cards and debts. We’re here to help you.
Begin moving forward today by arranging an appointment to speak with one of our highly trained Credit Counsellors. We’re happy to help you and answer any questions you might have. All of our appointments are always free, confidential and non-judgmental.
Global TV and CTV News Interview People We Helped
Occasionally, the news media will interview one or two Canadians we helped who are comfortable with publicly sharing their stories. Here are several of these experiences with the Credit Counselling Society.
Reasons to Make a Debt Relief Plan Today
We can help you:
- Explore options to get out of debt and become financially stable again
- Pay back your debts with one affordable monthly payment
- Save thousands of dollars of interest payments
- Learn how to manage your money well and afford bills and living expenses
Contact us now. One of our qualified Credit Counsellors would be happy to help!
Explore Your Options to Get Out of Debt – Choose the Best One
It can be hard to know what option will work best when you first look at what to do about your debts.
An experienced Debt Counsellor will give you the information you need to make a decision. They will answer your questions and take the time to explain the short and long-term consequences of all your options.
Some of the debt help solutions a Credit Counsellor serving Sault Ste. Marie will talk to you about are:
- Debt repayment and consolidation programs to make managing all of your bills and living expenses more affordable.
- Debt management programs where your creditors help you to repay what you owe by waiving or eliminating ongoing interest and fees.
- Assistance with your budget to help you qualify to refinance your existing loan or mortgage.
- Legal options provided by a bankruptcy trustee when you are insolvent. These include referral to a trustee to find out about declaring bankruptcy or filing a Consumer Proposal when you can repay part of what you owe.
- There are pros and cons in regard to how debt settlements work in Canada (making one large payment to your creditor). You’ll want to know about the long term consequences ahead of time, before you ask to have some of your debt written off.
- Debt relief companies offer different services so find out how to do research to find reviews you can trust.
- A Credit Counsellor will outline the steps to take to communicate effectively with creditors, stop stressful collection calls and write a forgiveness of debt letter.
- What to do to repay government debt.
There’s a Way to Turn Things Around
“I was in a financial hole. . .the interest alone was burying me, and I couldn’t seem to make any progress paying it off. Someone in my family suggested I contact the Credit Counselling Society to see if they could help. I met with a very nice man who was able to show me how to do a proper budget, and he contacted all the creditors for me and got my interest dropped . . . He got me on a payment plan that took into consideration my income and other living expenses & bills . . . I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to get out of debt and start building their credit again.”
– April, Actual Client Review from Facebook
Ask a Credit Counsellor How to Get Out of Debt
Ask your Counsellor your questions so that you understand the options you have to deal with your debts, starting right away.
The longer you wait, the less options you’ll have. The best solution to choose will be the one that fits your budget and helps you avoid getting into debt again in the future.
Take the Next Step to Get Help with Your Debts
When you contact the right debt relief organization, you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Last year alone, close to 70,000 Canadians contacted us for help with their money and debts. 97% of them reported that they would recommend our service to others. We are also the winner of the 2021 Consumer Choice Award in many cities across Canada.
Give us a call now and find out how we can help you too. Once you know how to handle your situation, you’ll feel back in control.
Free, Confidential Debt Help – Contact a Credit Counsellor Now
The hardest part of making an appointment with a Credit Counsellor is making the call. The appointment is free, confidential and available either in person or over the phone. You aren’t obligated to anything and your Counsellor won’t judge you or your situation.
Don’t wait – Contact us now at 1-888-527-8999.
With free help available from an accredited, non-profit credit counselling organization in Sault Ste. Marie, what’s stopping you? Get debt relief today.
Find out more about the Credit Counselling Society, how we provide debt relief and why people trust us to help them with their money and debt problems.
With Canada’s most trusted and highest accredited non-profit credit counselling service available in Canada, what’s holding you back?