Get Debt Relief in Edmonton, Alberta & Eliminate Debt with Solutions, Options, Programs & Services
How to pay off and reduce credit card debt: Debt settlement, debt management, forgiveness of debt letter, debt consolidation and more.
You need debt help in Edmonton, Alberta with a solution that really works. Some ads make dealing with your debts sound easy, but it’s not one-size-fits-all. Let us help you find the right option for you. In Canada there are many ways to deal with debt.
Finding the best solution for you can be hard with so many programs and options to choose from.
Take a little time to do your research, find online reviews or ask a reputable non-profit debt counselling organization for help.
It Can Be Hard to Deal with Debt Stress – We Can Help
Let us help you get rid of stress and money worries in your life. If you lose sleep thinking about your debts, your credit cards are maxed or you’re not sure if you can pay all of your monthly bills, you need a solution that won’t get you deeper into debt.
Regardless of your situation, there is hope that you can be debt free. Your bank might have turned you down for a consolidation loan, but it is still possible to get back on track with your credit cards and debts. We’re here to help you.
Get started right now by speaking with one of our friendly Credit Counsellors. All you need to do is call us to make an appointment or ask just ask us some questions. Our appointments completely confidential and free of charge, and all of our Counsellors are friendly, professionally trained, and non-judgmental.
Canadians We Helped Interviewed on the News
From time to time, the news media interviews some of the people we helped who are comfortable sharing their story publicly. Below are three Canadians who shared their experience with the Credit Counselling Society.
Why You Need to Make a Debt Relief Plan Today
We can help you:
- Repay your debts with one affordable monthly payment
- Save thousands of dollars in interest
- Look at options to get out of debt and re-establish financial stability
- Pay your bills and living expenses by managing your money better
Contact us now. One of our friendly, accredited Debt Counsellors would be happy to assist you!
Get Out of Debt – Explore Your Options and Choose the Best One
It can be hard to know what option will work best when you first look at what to do about your debts.
An experienced Debt Counsellor will give you the information you need to make a decision. They will answer your questions and take the time to explain the short and long-term consequences of all your options.
Some of the debt help solutions a Credit Counsellor serving Edmonton will talk to you about are:
- Programs to repay debt and consolidate payments, making it easier to manage all of your bill payments and living expenses.
- Debt repayment programs where your creditors waive or reduce how much interest they charge you. This helps you repay what you owe.
- Help with your household budget so that you can go back to your lender for a loan or mortgage refinance.
- Insolvency options provided by a bankruptcy trustee, e.g. referral to a trustee for information about going bankrupt or filing a Consumer Proposal to repay part of what you owe.
- Lump sum payment arrangements and how debt settlement works in Canada. There are advantages and disadvantages to making one large payment, after which your creditors will write off anything left owing. You’ll want to know about the long term consequences ahead of time.
- Researching debt relief companies and how to find reliable, truthful reviews.
- You might not be able to repay your debts, so you need to know how to communicate with your creditors in a way to stop stressful collection calls or write a forgiveness of debt letter.
- Dealing with and paying off government debt.
There’s Hope Beyond Debt
“The Credit Counselling Society gave us back our hope, and our future. We had been amassing credit card debt for years for our son’s medical expenses; just trying to keep our heads above the water. Even though my husband and I both worked full time and we didn’t spend frivolously, we couldn’t keep up with the interest. We just wanted to be able to pay what we owed without being harassed and gouged. The Credit Counselling Society got the credit card companies to freeze the interest, and allow us to make regular manageable payments without harassment. I highly recommend their services to anyone who is struggling with debt.”
– Anne Marie, Actual Client Review from Facebook
Talk to a Credit Counsellor About How to Get Out of Debt
Your Credit Counsellor will explain to you what you need to know so that you can start dealing with your debts right away.
Ultimately, the best option for you to choose will be the one that you can afford to follow through with, and then stay out of debt once and for all.
Next Steps to Take to Get Help with Your Debts
When you contact the right debt relief organization, you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Last year alone, close to 70,000 Canadians contacted us for help with their money and debts. 97% of them reported that they would recommend our service to others. We are also the winner of the 2021 Consumer Choice Award in many cities across Canada.
Give us a call now and find out how we can help you too. Once you know how to handle your situation, you’ll feel back in control.
Get Free, Confidential Debt Relief – Talk to a Credit Counsellor Right Now
Having an appointment is free, confidential and you can talk to the Credit Counsellor in person or over the phone. You won’t be obligated to anything by speaking with your Counsellor, and they won’t judge you.
You have nothing to gain if you wait – Contact us now at 780-701-0083.
With free assistance available from a non-profit, certified credit counselling service in Edmonton, what’s stopping you from getting help today? Get relief from your debt and stress today.
Find out more about the Credit Counselling Society, how we provide debt relief and why people trust us to help them with their money and debt problems.
We can help. Give us a call at 1-888-527-8999 or send us a quick note to call you back and we’ll be in touch to answer any questions you may have about debt. We’ll help you find a solution that works best for you.