Get Debt Relief in Esquimalt, BC & Eliminate Debt with Solutions, Options, Programs & Services
How to make debt reduction work; Eliminating credit card debt, settlement solutions, debt management & repayment, debt forgiveness letter and debt consolidation options.
You need debt help in Esquimalt, BC with a solution that really works. Some ads make dealing with your debts sound easy, but it’s not one-size-fits-all. Let us help you find the right option for you. In Canada there are many ways to deal with debt.
Finding the best solution for you can be hard with so many programs and options to choose from.
Take a little time to do your research, find online reviews or ask a reputable non-profit debt counselling organization for help.
It Can Be Hard to Deal with Debt Stress – We Can Help
Get help lifting the weight of stress and money worries off your shoulders. Sleepless nights, maxed out credit cards or not being able to pay your monthly bills – that’s no way to live. And the right debt solution won’t put you deeper into debt.
Even if you’ve been declined by your bank when you tried to consolidate your loans, it is possible to get back in control of your credit cards and debts. Regardless of your situation, there is hope that you can be debt free. We are here to help.
Get started right now by speaking with one of our friendly Credit Counsellors. All you need to do is call us to make an appointment or ask just ask us some questions. Our appointments completely confidential and free of charge, and all of our Counsellors are friendly, professionally trained, and non-judgmental.
CTV News and Global TV Interviewing People We Helped
Occasionally, the news media will speak with people we helped who are comfortable with publicly sharing their experiences. Here are a few of their stories.
Reasons to Make a Debt Relief Plan Today
We can help you:
- Explore options to get out of debt and become financially stable again
- Pay back your debts with one affordable monthly payment
- Save thousands of dollars of interest payments
- Learn how to manage your money well and afford bills and living expenses
Contact us now. One of our highly trained, professional Credit & Debt Counsellors would be happy to help you!
Get Out of Debt – Explore Your Options and Choose What Will Work Best for You
When you start looking at what to do about your debts, it can be hard to know which option will work best. An experienced Credit Counsellor will answer your questions, explain the short and long-term consequences and give you the information you need to make a decision.
Some of the debt relief options and tips a Credit Counsellor serving Esquimalt will explain are:
- Programs to repay debt and consolidate payments, making it easier to manage all of your bill payments and living expenses.
- Debt repayment programs where your creditors waive or reduce how much interest they charge you. This helps you repay what you owe.
- Help with your household budget so that you can go back to your lender for a loan or mortgage refinance.
- Insolvency options provided by a bankruptcy trustee, e.g. referral to a trustee for information about going bankrupt or filing a Consumer Proposal to repay part of what you owe.
- Lump sum payment arrangements and how debt settlement works in Canada. There are advantages and disadvantages to making one large payment, after which your creditors will write off anything left owing. You’ll want to know about the long term consequences ahead of time.
- Researching debt relief companies and how to find reliable, truthful reviews.
- You might not be able to repay your debts, so you need to know how to communicate with your creditors in a way to stop stressful collection calls or write a forgiveness of debt letter.
- Dealing with and paying off government debt.
There’s a Way to Turn Things Around
“I was in a financial hole. . .the interest alone was burying me, and I couldn’t seem to make any progress paying it off. Someone in my family suggested I contact the Credit Counselling Society to see if they could help. I met with a very nice man who was able to show me how to do a proper budget, and he contacted all the creditors for me and got my interest dropped . . . He got me on a payment plan that took into consideration my income and other living expenses & bills . . . I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to get out of debt and start building their credit again.”
– April, Actual Client Review from Facebook
Get Out of Debt – Ask a Credit Counsellor How
Your Counsellor will answer your questions and give you the information you need to start dealing with your debts right away. The best option will be the one that fits your budget and lets you deal with your debts once and for all.
Take the Next Step to Get Help with Your Debts
You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain when you contact the right debt relief organization. Last year alone, almost 70,000 Canadians asked us for help. 97% of them said they would recommend our service to others. We are also the winner of the 2021 Consumer Choice Award in several cities across Canada.
Give us a call right now to find out how we can help you too. You’ll feel better knowing how to handle your situation.
Get Free, Confidential Debt Help – Talk to a Credit Counsellor Right Now
The hardest part of making an appointment with a Credit Counsellor is making the call. The appointment is free, confidential and available either in person or over the phone. You aren’t obligated to anything and your Counsellor won’t judge you or your situation.
Waiting might only make it worse – Contact us now at 250-382-9559.
With Canada’s most trusted and highest accredited non-profit credit counselling service available in Esquimalt, what’s holding you back? Get relief from your stress and debt today.
Find out more about the Credit Counselling Society and why people trust us to help them with their money and debt problems.
Office Serving Esquimalt
Cook Medical Building
Suite 214 – 1175 Cook Street
Victoria, BC V8V 4A1
If you have some questions about your situation or want to know what options might be available for someone with your specific set of circumstances, feel free to give us a call or chat with us online. We’re here to help.