Free Debt Relief in Hamilton, Ontario & Debt Elimination Solutions – Programs, Options & Services
How to pay off and reduce credit card debt: Debt settlement, debt management, forgiveness of debt letter, debt consolidation and more.
You need debt help in Hamilton, Ontario with a solution that really works. Some ads make dealing with your debts sound easy, but it’s not one-size-fits-all. Let us help you find the right option for you. In Canada there are many ways to deal with debt.
It can be hard to choose from the wide selection of solutions and find the one that’s right one for you. It’s important to do your research, find online reviews or ask a trusted non-profit credit counselling organization for help.
Dealing with Debt Stress is Difficult – We Can Help
Let us help you get rid of stress and money worries in your life. If you lose sleep thinking about your debts, your credit cards are maxed or you’re not sure if you can pay all of your monthly bills, you need a solution that won’t get you deeper into debt.
Regardless of your situation, there is hope that you can be debt free. Your bank might have turned you down for a consolidation loan, but it is still possible to get back on track with your credit cards and debts. We’re here to help you.
Why You Need to Make a Debt Relief Plan Today
We can help you:
- Explore options to get out of debt and become financially stable again
- Pay back your debts with one affordable monthly payment
- Save thousands of dollars of interest payments
- Learn how to manage your money well and afford bills and living expenses
Contact us now. One of our qualified Credit Counsellors would be happy to help!
Explore Your Options to Get Out of Debt – Choose the Best One
It can be hard to know what option will work best when you first look at what to do about your debts.
An experienced Debt Counsellor will give you the information you need to make a decision. They will answer your questions and take the time to explain the short and long-term consequences of all your options.
Some of the debt help solutions a Credit Counsellor serving Hamilton will talk to you about are:
- Programs to repay debt and consolidate payments, making it easier to manage all of your bill payments and living expenses.
- Debt repayment programs where your creditors waive or reduce how much interest they charge you. This helps you repay what you owe.
- Help with your household budget so that you can go back to your lender for a loan or mortgage refinance.
- Insolvency options provided by a bankruptcy trustee, e.g. referral to a trustee for information about going bankrupt or filing a Consumer Proposal to repay part of what you owe.
- How debt settlement works in Canada, including the advantages and disadvantages. Making one large payment in exchange for the rest of your debt being written off has long term consequences that you’ll want to know about ahead of time.
- How to research debt relief companies and find trustworthy reviews.
- How to communicate with creditors, stop stressful collection calls and write a forgiveness of debt letter.
- How to pay off government debt.
Talk to a Credit Counsellor About How to Get Out of Debt
Your Credit Counsellor will explain to you what you need to know so that you can start dealing with your debts right away.
Ultimately, the best option for you to choose will be the one that you can afford to follow through with, and then stay out of debt once and for all.
Get Help with Your Debts – Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step
When you contact the right debt relief organization, you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Last year alone, close to 70,000 Canadians contacted us for help with their money and debts. 97% of them reported that they would recommend our service to others. We are also the winner of the 2018 Consumer Choice Award in many cities across Canada.
Give us a call now and find out how we can help you too. Once you know how to handle your situation, you’ll feel back in control.
Get Free, Confidential Debt Help – Talk to a Credit Counsellor Right Now
The hardest part of making an appointment with a Credit Counsellor is making the call. The appointment is free, confidential and available either in person or over the phone. You aren’t obligated to anything and your Counsellor won’t judge you or your situation.
Don’t wait – Contact us now at 905-538-5035.
With free help available from an accredited, non-profit credit counselling organization in Hamilton, what’s stopping you? Get debt relief today.
Find out more about the Credit Counselling Society, how we provide debt relief and why people trust us to help them with their money and debt problems.
Suite 906 – 20 Hughson Street S
Hamilton, ON L8N 2A1