75 Ways to Save on Household Expenses
Online Workshop / Webinar
While there are a lot of controversial topics out there, it’s safe to say that saving money isn’t one of them. Everyone likes to save on expenses when they can. A lot of times, saving money can mean reducing costs in various areas of our living expenses such as utilities, communication, food, transportation, and entertainment – among many other spending categories.
These days, inflation is squeezing household budgets more than ever. Wages may only go up once a year, and it’s possible that they won’t even meet the rate of inflation. If you’re getting hit with higher costs on one thing after another, month after month, it’s a really good idea to explore how to offset these higher costs with potential savings strategies.
In our 75 Ways to Save on Household Expenses, webinar (online workshop), you’ll learn simple ways to reduce household expenses including utilities, transportation, groceries, and personal items.
Sharing your cost saving tips with others throughout the 75 Ways to Save on Household Expenses webinar is encouraged. By combining everyone’s ideas, we end up with a treasure trove of money saving tips and resources.
In the 75 Ways to Save on Household Expenses webinar, you will learn how to:
- Reduce your electricity and heating expenses with simple fixes
- Learn how to save money on your cable, phone, and internet bills
- Reduce your grocery bill every month by creating and following a plan
- Create one dish meals for lunch and dinner to save both time and money
- Determine where your transportation costs can be trimmed
- Shrink your entertainment expenses and still have fun with your family and friends
- Implement some easy tips to reduce your personal expenses (e.g. clothes, fitness, and books)
- Save on gifts and special occasions like birthdays and holidays
If you assume that every dollar has a job, then every dollar saved can make a difference to your overall budget. Saving even a few dollars on expenses every month can really add up! Join us for this webinar, and see how much you can save.