Online Workshop / Webinar
“Where did all of my money go this month?” Does this question sound familiar? Ever wondered how you can still have more month to go but not enough money to cover the expenses that come with it? It’s become common and normal to feel broke, like you never seem to have enough. It’s also common and normal to feel like you’re not sure what the solution is.
The good news is that CCS can help you to figure out what’s breaking your budget in the first place. Good planning requires us to be aware of what obstacles may get in our way. We can help you to stick to your budget by helping you to understand what you need to account for in your spending plan. We can also give you the education and the support you need to learn what you should keep your eye on to avoid breaking your budget. Ultimately, we can give you the hope you need, to know that YES: you can do this!
Join us for an informative and interactive workshop/webinar on Budget Breakers where you’ll learn to:
- Understand the components of a budget
- Anticipate, plan and pay for irregular expenses like birthdays, car maintenance, clothing, school supplies, and vacations
- Create an emergency savings plan for rainy days
- Recognize when you’re spending money impulsively
- Create an easy-to-implement action plan to manage impulse spending so that you stop the cycle
- Learn what your money set point is so that you can sleep at night knowing that you’ll be able to handle any potential budget breakers that may arise!
This interactive and fun workshop will last 1 hour with time for questions and discussion. We take a “grab and go” approach – grab an idea or two and go try it. You’re welcome to share your ideas on how you manage the common budget breakers and ask any questions you may have. All participants will be supplied with ideas, resources and the full curriculum upon request.