Online Workshop / Webinar
Irregular income can come in many different forms including self-employment, contracting, casual work or hours, fluctuating hours, commissions, tips, and even bonuses. One of the major challenges with irregular income is not being able to predict income. This can make budgeting difficult.
When you have irregular income, it can be very easy to get up caught in a cycle of relying on credit to supplement those months when you are earning less. This can lead into a downward spiral of credit and debt. It also requires discipline to not overspend at those times when your income is high.
The good news is that there are 3 different systems that you can try to help you manage irregular income so that you feel as though you’re in control of your financial obligations and still have money for fun things. In the Irregular Income webinar, you will learn how to:
- Determine which of the 3 systems will work best for you
- Put money aside for taxes
- Track your expenses so you know exactly where your money is going
- Plan and pay for irregular expenses like car maintenance, clothing and shoes, and pet bills even though your income fluctuates
- Build your saving so that you can manage through the fluctuations in your income
This interactive and fun workshop lasts 1 hour, with time for questions and discussion. You’ll be able to share your ideas and learn from others. We take a “grab and go” approach – grab an idea or two and go try it. All participants will be supplied with ideas, resources and the full curriculum upon request.