Help with Debt Problems in Canada – Real Solutions That Really Work
Trusted Ways to Manage and Overcome Debt Problems in Canada
Debt problems can creep into anyone’s life in Canada, and the one thing they often seem to have in common is the massive anxiety, stress, and worry that they tend to cause. If you’re ready to deal with your problem with debt, we can help you find the right solution for your situation so that you can sleep again and not have to agonize about your bills and financial issues anymore.
How to Overcome Your Debt Problems
When you’re considering how to overcome serious debt problems in Canada, the best way is to tackle them sooner than later. Waiting and hoping that things will get better means that you will probably end up with less options available to you in the future.
If you’re not sure what to do or where to start and you’d like some guidance or information, feel free to call us or anonymously chat with us online. We’re happy to answer your questions or help you make an appointment to speak with one of our accredited Counsellors confidentially. There is never any charge for our appointments, and we don’t obligate you anything.
Our friendly, professional Credit & Debt Counsellors will help you get your finances back on track with a realistic plan that’s broken down into practical steps. Here is some of what they can help you with:
- Putting together a budget to handle all your debts and living expenses
- Showing you things you can do right now to begin resolving your debt problems
- Discussing options with you that can help you pay down your debts or look at alternatives to going bankrupt if you aren’t able to afford to repay all of the debt you owe
Serious Debt Problem Warning Signs
For some people, their situation improves and they’re able to manage to get back on track without anyone else helping them. However, if you have been wrestling with a debt issue for over a year, watch out for these warning signs. They might indicate that you may have a more serious debt problem.
To figure out if you need some assistance to get your debts back on track, ask yourself:
- Is debt stress making it more difficult to deal with everyday life?
- Do you notice that you are no longer getting ahead simply making minimum payments?
- Have you been declined for a debt consolidation loan?
- Do you depend on your credit cards, line of credit, or overdraft to make ends meet each month?
- Are you on the receiving end of collection calls or letters?
- Are you embarrassed by your financial situation?
- Are you having trouble sleeping because of money worries?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions about the signs of debt problems, then you most likely need help to eliminate your debts and get your finances back on track. Speak with one of our Credit & Debt Counselors today.