Free Debt Help in North York, Ontario & Debt Elimination Solutions – Options, Services & Programs
How to make debt reduction work; Eliminating credit card debt, settlement solutions, debt management & repayment, debt forgiveness letter and debt consolidation options.
You need debt help in North York, Ontario with a solution that really works. Some ads make dealing with your debts sound easy, but it’s not one-size-fits-all. Let us help you find the right option for you. In Canada there are many ways to deal with debt.
You might not know which solution to choose when you look at all of the options that can help you with your debts.
Do your research, read online reviews or ask a well-regarded non profit credit & debt counselling company for help.
We Can Help You Eliminate the Stress of Being in Debt
Stress and worries about money will wear you down. With credit cards at their limits, trouble sleeping and not enough money to pay monthly bills, you need to know where to turn for real solutions. Find out how to deal with your debts without borrowing more money.
Even if you’ve been declined by your bank when you tried to consolidate your loans, it is possible to get back in control of your credit cards and debts. Regardless of your situation, there is hope that you can be debt free. We are here to help.
Get started today by calling to make a free appointment to talk to one of our experienced Credit Counsellors. We’re happy to share our expertise with you and answer your questions. All of our appointments are completely free, 100% confidential, and always non-judgmental.
People We Helped Interviewed on Global TV and CTV News
From time to time, the news media interviews some of the people we helped who are comfortable sharing their story publicly. Below are three Canadians who shared their experience with the Credit Counselling Society.
Why You Need to Make a Debt Relief Plan Today
We can help you:
- Save thousands of dollars of interest
- Repay your debts with one manageable monthly payment
- Explore options to get out of debt and regain financial stability
- Manage your money better – pay all of your bills and living expenses
Contact us now. One of our friendly, accredited Debt Counsellors would be happy to assist you!
Get Out of Debt – Explore Your Options and Choose the Best One
When you start looking at what to do about your debts, it can be hard to know which option will work best. An experienced Credit Counsellor will answer your questions, explain the short and long-term consequences and give you the information you need to make a decision.
Some of the debt relief options and tips a Credit Counsellor serving North York will explain are:
- Programs to repay debt and consolidate payments, making it easier to manage all of your bill payments and living expenses.
- Debt repayment programs where your creditors waive or reduce how much interest they charge you. This helps you repay what you owe.
- Help with your household budget so that you can go back to your lender for a loan or mortgage refinance.
- Insolvency options provided by a bankruptcy trustee, e.g. referral to a trustee for information about going bankrupt or filing a Consumer Proposal to repay part of what you owe.
- There are pros and cons in regard to how debt settlements work in Canada (making one large payment to your creditor). You’ll want to know about the long term consequences ahead of time, before you ask to have some of your debt written off.
- Debt relief companies offer different services so find out how to do research to find reviews you can trust.
- A Credit Counsellor will outline the steps to take to communicate effectively with creditors, stop stressful collection calls and write a forgiveness of debt letter.
- What to do to repay government debt.
There’s a Way Out of Debt
“Excellent way to consolidate, to make payments towards the principle only! The Credit Counselling Society negotiated on my behalf to bring down my interest rates to ZERO with all my creditors while I paid off the debt load. That would have taken me 150 years to pay off. Accomplished in 4.5 years.
Now I am debt free!”
– Melody, Actual Client Review from Facebook
Get Out of Debt – Ask a Credit Counsellor How
Ask your Counsellor your questions so that you understand the options you have to deal with your debts, starting right away.
The longer you wait, the less options you’ll have. The best solution to choose will be the one that fits your budget and helps you avoid getting into debt again in the future.
Take the Next Step to Get Help with Your Debts
You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain when you contact the right debt relief organization. Last year alone, almost 70,000 Canadians asked us for help. 97% of them said they would recommend our service to others. We are also the winner of the 2021 Consumer Choice Award in several cities across Canada.
Give us a call right now to find out how we can help you too. You’ll feel better knowing how to handle your situation.
Get Free, Confidential Debt Relief – Talk to a Credit Counsellor Right Now
Appointments are free, confidential and available either in person or over the phone. Your Counsellor won’t judge you and you’re not obligated to anything after the appointment.
You have nothing to gain if you wait – Contact us now at 647-776-0485.
With free assistance available from a non-profit, certified credit counselling service in North York, what’s stopping you from getting help today? Get relief from your debt and stress today.
Find out more about the Credit Counselling Society and why people trust us to help them with their money and debt problems.
Office Serving North York
425 Bloor Street East
Toronto, ON M4W 3R4
If you have some questions about your situation or want to know what options might be available for someone with your specific set of circumstances, feel free to give us a call or chat with us online. We’re here to help.