Get Debt Relief in Alberta, Canada & Eliminate Debt with Solutions, Options, Programs & Services
How to pay off and reduce credit card debt: Debt settlement, debt management, forgiveness of debt letter, debt consolidation and more.
You need debt relief in Alberta with a solution that works. While some ads make it sound easy, it is a process you need to be committed to – and we can help. In Canada there are many programs and ways to deal with debt.
You might not know which solution to choose when you look at all of the options that can help you with your debts.
Do your research, read online reviews or ask a well-regarded non profit credit & debt counselling company for help.
Dealing with Debt Stress is Difficult – We Can Help
Let us help you get rid of stress and money worries in your life. If you lose sleep thinking about your debts, your credit cards are maxed or you’re not sure if you can pay all of your monthly bills, you need a solution that won’t get you deeper into debt.
We are here to help, because no matter what your situation, there is hope that you can be debt free. If you’ve been declined by your lender when you wanted to consolidate your loans, it is still possible to get back in control of your credit cards and debts. It really is. Let us show you your options.
Get started right now by speaking with one of our friendly Credit Counsellors. All you need to do is call us to make an appointment or ask just ask us some questions. Our appointments completely confidential and free of charge, and all of our Counsellors are friendly, professionally trained, and non-judgmental.
People We’ve Helped Interviewed on CTV News and Global TV
From time to time, the news media interviews some of the people we helped who are comfortable sharing their story publicly. Below are three Canadians who shared their experience with the Credit Counselling Society.
Creating a Debt Relief Plan – Do it Today
We can help you:
- Explore options to get out of debt and become financially stable again
- Pay back your debts with one affordable monthly payment
- Save thousands of dollars of interest payments
- Learn how to manage your money well and afford bills and living expenses
Contact us now. One of our friendly, accredited Debt Counsellors would be happy to assist you!
Explore Your Options to Get Out of Debt – Choose the Best One
It can be hard to know what option will work best when you first look at what to do about your debts.
An experienced Debt Counsellor will give you the information you need to make a decision. They will answer your questions and take the time to explain the short and long-term consequences of all your options.
Some of the debt help solutions a Credit Counsellor serving Alberta will talk to you about are:
- Debt repayment and consolidation programs to make it easier to manage all of your bill payments and living expenses.
- Debt management programs where your creditors work with you to help you repay what you owe. In many cases your creditors will stop charging you interest.
- Help with your personal or family budget if you want to refinance an existing loan or mortgage.
- Referral to a bankruptcy trustee for information on going bankrupt if you are insolvent, or filing a Consumer Proposal if you can repay part of what you owe.
- There are pros and cons in regard to how debt settlements work in Canada (making one large payment to your creditor). You’ll want to know about the long term consequences ahead of time, before you ask to have some of your debt written off.
- Debt relief companies offer different services so find out how to do research to find reviews you can trust.
- A Credit Counsellor will outline the steps to take to communicate effectively with creditors, stop stressful collection calls and write a forgiveness of debt letter.
- What to do to repay government debt.
There’s Hope Beyond Debt
“The Credit Counselling Society gave us back our hope, and our future. We had been amassing credit card debt for years for our son’s medical expenses; just trying to keep our heads above the water. Even though my husband and I both worked full time and we didn’t spend frivolously, we couldn’t keep up with the interest. We just wanted to be able to pay what we owed without being harassed and gouged. The Credit Counselling Society got the credit card companies to freeze the interest, and allow us to make regular manageable payments without harassment. I highly recommend their services to anyone who is struggling with debt.”
– Anne Marie, Actual Client Review from Facebook
Talk to a Credit Counsellor About How to Get Out of Debt
Your Credit Counsellor will explain to you what you need to know so that you can start dealing with your debts right away.
Ultimately, the best option for you to choose will be the one that you can afford to follow through with, and then stay out of debt once and for all.
Next Steps to Take to Get Help with Your Debts
Once you decide to get help from the right debt relief organization, your worries will be put at ease. Close to 70,000 Canadians last year alone contacted us for help with their finances. When asked, 97% of them responded that they would recommend our service to other people. We have also won the 2021 Consumer Choice Award in many cities in many provinces across Canada.
Find out how we can help you – Give us a call right now. After you’ve got the information you need to handle your situation, you’ll feel better.
Get Free, Confidential Debt Relief – Talk to a Credit Counsellor Right Now
The hardest part of making an appointment with a Credit Counsellor is making the call. The appointment is free, confidential and available either in person or over the phone. You aren’t obligated to anything and your Counsellor won’t judge you or your situation.
You have nothing to gain if you wait – Contact us now at 1-888-527-8999.
With free assistance available from a non-profit, certified credit counselling service in Alberta, what’s stopping you from getting help today? Get relief from your debt and stress today.
Find out more about the Credit Counselling Society, how we provide debt relief and why people trust us to help them with their money and debt problems.
With Canada’s most trusted and highest accredited non-profit credit counselling service available in Canada, what’s holding you back?
Putting Your Interests First
Our goal is to always put consumers first and look out for their best interests in everything we do. One way we do this is through transparency and accountability. We are held accountable to the most rigorous standards in our industry.
Edmonton | Red Deer | Calgary | Grande Prairie | Fort McMurray | Lethbridge | Medicine Hat | Lloydminster | Airdrie | Spruce Grove | Okotoks | Leduc | Camrose | Cochrane | Brooks