It Can Be Hard to Deal with Debt Stress – We Can Help
Let us help you get rid of stress and money worries in your life. If you lose sleep thinking about your debts, your credit cards are maxed or you’re not sure if you can pay all of your monthly bills, you need a solution that won’t get you deeper into debt.
Even if you’ve been declined by your bank when you tried to consolidate your loans, it is possible to get back in control of your credit cards and debts. Regardless of your situation, there is hope that you can be debt free. We are here to help.
Reasons to Make a Debt Relief Plan Today
We can help you:
- Repay your debts with one affordable monthly payment
- Save thousands of dollars in interest
- Look at options to get out of debt and re-establish financial stability
- Pay your bills and living expenses by managing your money better
Contact us now. One of our highly trained, professional Credit & Debt Counsellors would be happy to help you!
Explore Your Options to Get Out of Debt – Choose the Best One
When you start looking at what to do about your debts, it can be hard to know which option will work best. An experienced Credit Counsellor will answer your questions, explain the short and long-term consequences and give you the information you need to make a decision.
Some of the debt relief options and tips a Canadian Credit Counsellor will explain are:
- Debt repayment and consolidation programs to make managing all of your bills and living expenses more affordable.
- Debt management programs where your creditors help you to repay what you owe by waiving or eliminating ongoing interest and fees.
- Assistance with your budget to help you qualify to refinance your existing loan or mortgage.
- Legal options provided by a bankruptcy trustee when you are insolvent. These include referral to a trustee to find out about declaring bankruptcy or filing a Consumer Proposal when you can repay part of what you owe.
- How debt settlement works in Canada, including the advantages and disadvantages. Making one large payment in exchange for the rest of your debt being written off has long term consequences that you’ll want to know about ahead of time.
- How to research debt relief companies and find trustworthy reviews.
- How to communicate with creditors, stop stressful collection calls and write a forgiveness of debt letter.
- How to pay off government debt.
Talk to a Credit Counsellor About How to Get Out of Debt
Your Credit Counsellor will explain to you what you need to know so that you can start dealing with your debts right away.
Ultimately, the best option for you to choose will be the one that you can afford to follow through with, and then stay out of debt once and for all.